How Did You Score The Fight If Dan Doesn't Mess Up

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's say dan does absolutely nothing - his intervention was pointless didn't save alistair from any punishment nor was he out and let the 4 seconds pass

How did you score it ? Apparently all the judges had it 4-0 Overeem

I thought Rozenstruit Won the 4th, 5th(with the last knockdown) and probably the 2nd

I would give the 2nd, 4th and 5th to Rozenstruit, probably.

At best I could see it being a draw for Overeem with him winning the first three and Rozenstruit getting a 10-8 from that last round.

I think the judges were smoking crack or, to be kinder, were biased against Rozenstruik because of his unsportsmanlike conduct because I felt it was a pretty clear 2-2 going into the final round and the fightmetric stats support me on this right down to the rounds I felt each fighter won.

Had it not been stopped, 48-47 Overeem.

Had it not been stopped, 48-47 Overeem.

How did he win the second though? Don't see it got outstuck and didn't land a TD

I think the point I wanna make is he SHOULD of lost the decision anyway

Overeem clearly won rounds 1-3, Rozenstruik clearly won rounds 4 and was about to win round 5 so it would've been a clear 48-47 for Overeem.

Overeem got the first 3 hands down. The last 2 were Rozenstruik.

I don't know how all the judges gave the 4th to Overeem.

Probably scored it a draw for being the worst fight I've seen since Lewis vs. Nganou.

i had it :
rd 1 -reem pretty clear
rd 2- jair but close
rd 3-reem pretty clear
rd 4- jair but damn near 50/50
rd 5 would have clearly been jair based on last knockdown if it wasnt stopped

the fight as a whole just felt like reem was winning because he was coming forward and was mixing it up more but dmage for damage, it was quite close which is why i was surprised the announcers seemed to think reem had it in the bag. Even the stats showed it was 50/50 in striking even though reem did have the first round takedown.

How did he win the second though? Don't see it got outstuck and didn't land a TD

I think the point I wanna make is he SHOULD of lost the decision anyway
No he shouldn’t have. Look back at pbp everyone had it 30-27 reem going into the 4th

Good stoppage (no fight was gonna continue after that cut, 4 seconds or not) but I had Reem winning by a round.

Good stoppage (no fight was gonna continue after that cut, 4 seconds or not) but I had Reem winning by a round.

he was walking way - not stopping it would have 0 effect on the cut

also , the doctor has to stop a fight due to cut not a ref

It was 2-2 going into the 5th. And Roz was winning the 5th before the punch.

Those judges are absolute idiots. 4-0???? THAT'S INSANE. WHAT FIGHT WERE THEY WATCHING?

No he shouldn’t have. Look back at pbp everyone had it 30-27 reem going into the 4th

I guess it would come down to how you score the 2nd

sherdog pbp had it for overeem but opinion here seems mixed

would like to see strike stats as nobody landed anything too significant

Back