That should be the blue print for Jon Jones.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jon Jones must be the most talented guy that I've ever seen in the history of MMA. I mean, some are talking up Daniel Cormier, and he got his shit pushed in twice by Jon Jones.

He has devastating top game, elite wrestling skills, great footwork, and diverse strikes, and also huge reach, and god-like eye poke skillz.

When Jon Jones is on his A game, only few in the history of makind before during and after would be able to say that they stand a decent chance against him, though he might be declining a little, who knows.

If you don't really face any consequences at all, you have to give this a shot. Kick him in the nut really really really hard twice, and then pretend you are sorry.

His eye pokes seem literally unstoppable, and his Kalib starnes impression sometimes seem flawless, and with his reach and wrestling, and his striking skills, it's just an uphill climb, especially when he's trying to dig into your optic nerves, and he doesn't face any repercussion for that either.

Ben showed us the way. Legit.

I hope someone kicks you in the nuts twice for making this thread.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones wouldnt mind catching a case in the ring, kicking him in the nuts would make him want to. Great idea.

Jon Jones must be the most talented guy that I've ever seen in the history of MMA. I mean, some are talking up Daniel Cormier, and he got his shit pushed in twice by Jon Jones.

He has devastating top game, elite wrestling skills, great footwork, and diverse strikes, and also huge reach, and god-like eye poke skillz.

When Jon Jones is on his A game, only few in the history of makind before during and after would be able to say that they stand a decent chance against him, though he might be declining a little, who knows.

If you don't really face any consequences at all, you have to give this a shot. Kick him in the nut really really really hard twice, and then pretend you are sorry.

His eye pokes seem literally unstoppable, and his Kalib starnes impression sometimes seem flawless, and with his reach and wrestling, and his striking skills, it's just an uphill climb, especially when he's trying to dig into your optic nerves, and he doesn't face any repercussion for that either.

Ben showed us the way. Legit.
reported

Back