Best prime Silva “Matrix” moment?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Silva’s GOAT head movement (with his hands down) vs prime Forrest Griffin?
4E4A07A6-3ED2-468A-A337-436F89AEA6FC.jpeg

Silva’s GOAT head movement (with his hands down) dodging prime Vitor’s legendary flurries?
88B0D992-ED62-4511-B114-3F60BE5FEDEA.gif

Silva GOAT’s head movement (with his hands down) dodging prime Franklin’s flurry?
B7572D09-9881-4C08-BD0E-A081D2B075BB.gif

Silva matrixing Yushin Okami and dropping him with a jab?

"Silva matrixing Yushin Okami and dropping him with a jab?"

* teh jab

XAXovUa.gif

He made Griffin do a soccer flop. Pure humiliation and I dont blame Forrest for hating Anderson TO THIS DAY. The hail mary sub against Sonnen was pretty Neo too.

He was in his prime. The Chris put him out of it.
A 38 year old man who has been fighting for 17+ years is not in his prime

The Chris has been KOd 5 times in 6 fights at age 35 (only 8 years fighting).

The Forrest one, especially since it was at such a monumental event, and left everyone like The fuck?! WHAT?!

Too bad I'm not a gsp a fan nor do I think he's the goat.
Either way anderoid is overrated whether you like it or not. And he's quickly losing relevance in the goat discussion. I'm pretty sure you realize that too that's why you're constantly making shit threads about anderoid to seek people validation.

I said prime Silva, not 38 year old (17 years fighting) Silva

Prime Weidman was KOd brutally 5 times in 6 fights

Dude, stop crying!
He had good boxing movement in that gif... until the end.
Your gifs are shit.

Too bad I'm not a gsp a fan nor do I think he's the goat.
Either way anderoid is overrated whether you like it or not. And he's quickly losing relevance in the goat discussion. I'm pretty sure you realize that too that's why you're constantly making shit threads about anderoid to seek people validation.
Dude, stop crying!
He had good boxing movement in that gif... until the end.
Your gifs are shit.
Silva is the GOAT

Why come to my threads and hate? Don’t enter my threads if you don’t like them.

Of course, both you of (along with all Silva haters) will keep entering my threads trying to discredit the UFC GOAT

Silva is the GOAT

Why comes to my threads and hate? Don’t enter my threads if you don’t like them.

Of course, both you of (along with all Silva haters) will keep entering my threads trying to discredit the UFC GOAT

I don't hate, just put some good gifs or videos.

Is that why never won a goat poll in the last 5 years?
Silva won the the only GOAT poll that matters. The GOAT poll consisting of pro MMA fighters (not Canadians on Sherdog)

Silva won the the only GOAT poll that matters. The GOAT poll consisting of pro MMA fighters (not Canadians on Sherdog)
First that goat poll was 10 years ago. And second Anderson didn't won that poll.

I suggest you save your tears because no amount of crying is going to change the reality.

Back