Tonight might be the last night of PRIDE fighters competing seriously at a high level

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shogun was PRIDE. He's in the UFC but he's not considered a serious prospect for the title anymore. He's just there because he's a big name and draws; he's not a serious fighter.

Anderson was kind of PRIDE. He's in the same boat as Shogun.

Those are 2 of the 3 remaining.

Overeem was PRIDE through and through. He's the only guy left that's a serious fighter. Tonight might be his last night as such.

Inb4 Overeem gets KTFO

Anderson was never a pride fighter, he's like Alvarez just a guy who bounced around. I watched him more in cage rage.

Pride fighters hasn't had success in the Octagon in years. It died when My favorite HW retired in Big Nog.

This seems like a good spot for a forum announcement:

GO WATCH PRIDE. watch their GP events and NYE Shockwave events, at a minimum. You will see high-level mma at its best. And you'll be a better mma fan.

And watch Pride 33. You piece of shit.

Anderson was never a pride fighter, he's like Alvarez just a guy who bounced around. I watched him more in cage rage.

Pride fighters hasn't had success in the Octagon in years. It died when My favorite HW retired in Big Nog.

Anderson is a PRIDE fighter
Wanderlei is a UFC fighter
Sakuraba is a UFC fighter
Hendo is a UFC fighter
Barnett is a UFC fighter

This seems like a good spot for a forum announcement:

GO WATCH PRIDE. watch their GP events and NYE Shockwave events, at a minimum. You will see high-level mma at its best. And you'll be a better mma fan.

And watch Pride 33. You piece of shit.

High level? More like roided out fighters beating up Japanese cans.

Anderson is a PRIDE fighter
Wanderlei is a UFC fighter
Sakuraba is a UFC fighter
Hendo is a UFC fighter
Barnett is a UFC fighter
Anderson is a not a PRIDE fighter to me, like I said he's like Alvarez & Masvidal. Just guys who fought in all different Orgs.

Nick is PRIDE Bro.

He’s comin back any day now!

upload_2019-12-7_21-55-32.jpeg

Back