Before anyone says robbery

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
All three scores were understandable.

First round was close. Dong won the second. Stamman won the third.

However, Stamman showed himself to be the better fighter by the end.

I agree. I thought a draw was very easy to see coming.

The first round could have gone either way.

i'm totally fine with the draw.

Cody got out struck in the first two rounds and Yadong held his own with reversals and escapes, Yadong actually attempted to pass guard and throw ground pound, Cody just lay and prayed until the third round when he turned it up.

Cody really has only himself to blame by thinking getting kneed in the face and LNP would win him one of the first two rounds.

2 judges gave rounds 1 and 2 to Yadong and then the 3rd to Stamann. Which including the point deduction gives a 28-28 score. Completely understandable. Not a robbery by any means

I was praying to Buddha, Jesus, god, doing black voodoo magic that mah boy's record remains intact... But little did I know... Tencent was already prepared.

DC just butthurt a manlet wrestler lost.....

Stamminiman did not do F all till the final 2 mins of round 3

First two rounds were razor close and could have gone either way, and you have the point deduction. Third round could have easily been 10-8 as well. Draw probably hits like 15-20% of the time at best. Dong got very lucky.

WME is protecting their chinese fighters in order to sell UFC to some big company there (probably the one who lost the bid when Zuffa sold it).

That's why Andrade took a dive against Zhang.

It's true, a sherdogger told me so.

I can see it when you know how fights are scored.

Round by round.

I agree. I thought Yadong won the first, all Cody did was a takedown. Its really close.

Last edited:
Who cares it wasnt a good fight anyway. The real robbery was the 15 minutes of our lives we lost waiting for those little guys to get off our television.

Idk i thought cody won and i was rooting for dong. But i missed round 2 while i got stoned so you know...

I agree. I thought Dong won the first, all Cody did was a takedown. Its really close.

It’s Yadong, Song Yadong.

Plz don’t mock his name, name is very important in Chinese culture.

He comes from a long lineage of thick sturdy Yadongs.

Absolute robbery. One of the worst I’ve ever seen. Stamman took all 3. At the very least, 2 and 3.

Good decision on the draw. Pretty clear 2-1 for Song.

All three scores were understandable.

First round was close. Dong won the second. Stamman won the third.

However, Stamman showed himself to be the better fighter by the end.
There was no robbery.
Only people who listen to DC rather than the fight itself.
DC is a biased guy who can't be objective. This is NOT a job for him.

I guess dc and I both assumed Cody got the first because it was a close rd. Usually judges Reward a close rd to the dude the ate the cheap shot

Back