Is Muradov a good fighter?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow that combo to get that KO was striking you don't see in MMA. It had body shots leading to a head combination but from a perfect outside 1-2 distance. MMA guys just don't do that.

He's 18-2 in his last 20 fights. I've never seen any of his other fights though. How good is he? Can he make waves in the UFC?

Its kind of funny to me when people ask this.

Same question was asked about Brandon Thatch, Houston Alexander, and most recently Johnny Walker.

The answer ends up being no 95% of the time.

I read an article he was thinking bout moving to WW. If he goes down there, I think he's easily top 10. I don't think he'll be able to handle certain fighters at 185, won't know for sure though until I see his TDD, Wrestling, etc. tested

He barely got through Di Chirico. He was expected to walk through Smith.

First time I watched him fight. If I had to judge by watching this fight I would say he looked like a top 10-15 guy. So maybe he can make waves and end up in the top 10 but hard to tell watching one fight.

Its kind of funny to me when people ask this.

Same question was asked about Brandon Thatch, Houston Alexander, and most recently Johnny Walker.

The answer ends up being no 95% of the time.
I don't know about J Walker but Thatch and Houston had almost zero ground game. What's Muradovs ground game like?

he seems small for MW though, maybe he should move down

his win streak rivals andersons.

but actually muradov probably faced stiffer competition.

hard to say until he fights real compeitition, his opponent tonight was just there to lose to him and make him look good (which he did), he did eat a few overhand rights in the process though, gonna have to tighten things up.

Back