Looking for a devastating Rothwell KO win tonight.. who's with?

Toothy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just love this goofy bastard. Been watching him since IFL. I know he's tarnished with the PED strikes.. but shadier shit goes down unpunished all the time in this "legit sport" . Struve never fails to deliver the spectacular fail.. lets hope Ben gets back on the right track with, what should be, an easy win..

lets face it.. we all need another post fight Rothwell speech to tickle our collective funny bone.

War Big Ben

Please count Bob's:
"HANDEN HOOG STEFAN!"

In English: Hands high Stefan!

I just love this goofy bastard. Been watching him since IFL. I know he's tarnished with the PED strikes.. but shadier shit goes down unpunished all the time in this "legit sport" . Struve never fails to deliver the spectacular fail.. lets hope Ben gets back on the right track with, what should be, an easy win..

lets face it.. we all need another post fight Rothwell speech to tickle our collective funny bone.

War Big Ben
I've always been a big Struve fan... Even before his health battles. He's got so much potential with that size & reach. He's also the only other person besides DC to beat the current champ. If he strung together a couple wins, he could be fighting for the belt & I would love to see that for hm

I like both guys but think Ben finds Struve's chin early..

I would like to see him win just to hear his post fight interview.

War Big Ben
Hell yeah I love Rothwell. I think he gets it done with his hands tonight -- one of my all time favorites for sure.

You'd think Stefan struve would have a good chin but nooope, lol

INB4 Rothwell gets a ten-finger chokehold again.
RequiredHandmadeArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

I've always been a big Struve fan... Even before his health battles. He's got so much potential with that size & reach. He's also the only other person besides DC to beat the current champ. If he strung together a couple wins, he could be fighting for the belt & I would love to see that for hm

I've got nothing against the Skyscraper. He's been through a lot. Would be happy for him if he pulls out the W against Ben. I just don't see Rothwell leaving it in the hands of the judges after 3 straight decision losses. He comes out headhunting tonight. Should be a slobberknocker

He's looked god awful in his recent fights after going on a nice run with his front choke.

Not like Sturve has been on a tear tho.

I’m not really seeing a path to victory for Struve. I hope it’s a good fight, I’ve been a big fan of both guys for a long time.

He was on the cusp of a title shot 3 or so years ago

Sucks his return has been underwhelming

He was on the cusp of a title shot 3 or so years ago

Sucks his return has been underwhelming

Not a good idea to take three years off when you are his age. I know he was suspended part of that time, but he was inactive for too long as well.

Back