Trevor Smith is +330 against Muradov !

GoatArtemLobov

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
that's huge, isn't it ?
I feel like Muradov might be a slight favorite, but no way Smith is such an underdog.
Should I bet on him ?

Trevor Smith is one of the worst fighters in the whole roster.

I thin he is too but odds are very good.
Not really lol, TBH if it wasn't short notice, he might be a bigger underdog. If he had even a punchers chance in winning maybe it would be a decent line, but he does not have any KO power. He's losing 100% unless some freak cut or injury happens

I've already placed a small bet on him, the odds are worth the chance

He might be able to wrestlefuck him, I thought about it but ultimately passed.

Hope you didn't bet lol, prolly could tell after the first minute that Smith wasn't winning that

Great KO. Tbh Smith only has a chance if his opponent has average or below wrestling skills

Great KO. Tbh Smith only has a chance if his opponent has average or below wrestling skills

He didn't even attempt a TD.
I would love to know WTF is happening in a fighter's mind when he lost 2 rounds and goes to the third round to make exactly the same shit he was doing during the first rounds.

He didn't even attempt a TD.
I would love to know WTF is happening in a fighter's mind when he lost 2 rounds and goes to the third round to make exactly the same shit he was doing during the first rounds.

Apparently some just lose all awareness of reality when competing. I've never been in a mma fight (grappling sparring is too brief of time to know) so I wouldn't know myself.

Back