Joshua vs Ruiz 2 Proves that UFC has a superior rules set.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1 guy just keeps running refusing to engage. When ever Fatso gets close, the Bodybuilder initiates a hug and asks the referee to help him get away again.
This cat and mouse game is embarrassing.

Fatso had no way to win, he chase and chase and when ever he gets close its hugging time and then he has to start from 0.

Thanks god for MMA rules set.

The referee is on the Bodybuilders side. If clinching was permitted Fatso would have finished this chinny Bodybuilder in 5 rounds.

Boxing has a bum rules set imo. This shit would never happen in MMA.

These are true heavyweight FIGHTERS. Fighting under an actual decent rules set.

"Look fat" - Joe Biden

Joshua just needed to challenge him to a pushup contest

Aj is a boring scared cunt

And Eddie Hearn makes me like Conor

What a fucking snake of a man

Mma bless!

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to compare the two. They are totally different. They aren’t right vs wrong. If you can’t sit down and enjoy both, fine, don’t. But that doesn’t mean other people aren’t allowed to, and that there’s not positive merits to both sports.

I'll rather watch this dude fight than Joshua...
giphy.gif

Till this day Rocky predicted a Russian's reign of the HW division just to get stopped by a hook.

Why are MMA fans so insecure and triggered by boxing?

I’ll never understand why people feel the need to compare the two. They are totally different. They aren’t right vs wrong. If you can’t sit down and enjoy both, fine, don’t. But that doesn’t mean other people aren’t allowed to, and that there’s not positive merits to both sports.
there’s boring fights in both sports. Yes Lewis vs ngannou happened and it sucked ass. Doesn’t make it a shit sport, just a shitty fight. Same can be said for boxing

Are MMA fans that insecure that everytime there is a big boxing fight these threads pop up?

I mean it's kinda funny. But kinda sad too

lol I don't blame Joshua for taking the safe route this fight

His career was as good as over if he lost this one too.

Are MMA fans that insecure that everytime there is a big boxing fight these threads pop up?

It can go both ways. We see guys taking dudes down and just lay on them throwing rabbit punches to win the round.

It is true that AJ mustve been sponsored by huggies because that was a cowardly fight if you ask me. I will not deny he had great foot movement but thats not a fight anyones going to remember of AJ. Everyones going to remember when AJ got kod by ruiz.

Why are MMA fans so insecure and triggered by boxing?
Were not insecure. Were embarrassed for you. That was a freaking embarrassment of a HW title fight. Even the commentators were trying to convince themselves it wasnt.

Are you triggered that Joshua made more money for this one fight than Khabib will see in his lifetime?

It can go both ways. We see guys taking dudes down and just lay on them throwing rabbit punches to win the round.

It is true that AJ mustve been sponsored by huggies because that was a cowardly fight if you ask me. I will not deny he had great foot movement but thats not a fight anyones going to remember of AJ. Everyones going to remember when AJ got kod by ruiz.
At least a referee isnt interfering as often to save one fighter. If someone lays on top of you then you should know how escape bottom position. ITs not impossible and if you allow yourself to get stuck its probably because youre either gassed or lack grappling/wrestling technique.

So no its doesnt go both ways.

Here is my question

Why does everytime there is a big boxing fight, that mma people will have to try and tell me how boring it is. Firstly there are a lot of great boxing fights. Tonight was more of a masterclass and that was because of the situation AJ was in

Secondly....Do you ever notice that it's constantly MMA calling out boxing? I mean I get MMA is the going through a rough time buy rate and interest wise but good lord. No one in boxing gives a shit about MMA unless the biggest star in MMA goes to box....

Thirdly. What's wrong with liking both?

Were not insecure. Were embarrassed for you. That was a freaking embarrassment of a HW title fight. Even the commentators were trying to convince themselves it wasnt.
But why? Why do you need to tell me how much you don't like boxing? Are you that threatened by it?

Again. I get that MMA is going through a bit of a rough patch. But good lord dude. No one in boxing cares about MMA unless someone like Conor comes to boxing

I am really sorry if that bothers you. But get over it. It's getting a little sad

But why? Why do you need to tell me how much you don't like boxing? Are you that threatened by it?

Again. I get that MMA is going through a bit of a rough patch. But good lord dude. No one in boxing cares about MMA unless someone like Conor comes to boxing

I am really sorry if that bothers you. But get over it. It's getting a little sad
Im not threatened. Watching this shit made me feel like i got scammed and even though i didnt pay anything but my time was wasted. Very disappointing.

Most fans in most sports would boo such an embarrassing display of point fighting and refusal of engagement.

what a stinker of a fight... lazy ass ruiz got even fatter and came in worse shape for his world title defense... joshua ran around the ring scared but easily controlled the entire fight... wilder and fury are probably smiling on how easy the joshua fight will be when they finally meet

Back