Where is John Lineker?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
John Lineker by far the most exciting small fighter was released by the UFC this year after only 1 loss why?

He kept pulling out of fights and the matchmakers got sick of it, according to Uncle Dana.

I want to see him fight that mini TRT Vitor guy who was on the last Brazil card.

One Championship, he beat some dude not long ago but didn't blow the doors off. He was cut because he kept pulling out of fights on fight week, and kept missing weight.

He's in One now. Him and the UFC didn't have the best of relationships.

I think the ufc got fed up with him, It’s a shame he lost to Dillashaw in hindsight.

I dunno but fook Gary Lineker amirite?

He sign with One Championship, Asia's premiere mma organization with over a 500 sponsors like Casio, Disney, Under Armour, Haier, NagaWorld, Tune Talk, Sony, LG, Facebook and Kawasaki.

Available in over 195 countries.

John Lineker by far the most exciting small fighter was released by the UFC this year after only 1 loss why?
I thought he beat Corey. Went to OneFc. Probably getting paid better now. UFC fucked Lineker. Should have gotten higher ranked opponents but the UFC always gave shit matches. Would have loved to see him KO Cody. Dana is a puto

He wasn't popular.
End of story

Lineker’s lack of discipline is a travesty. I loved his fights in the UFC and the matchups that should have occurred.

His first fight wasn't a barnburner with OneFc, but hopefully hecan be active and get some good wins.

He sign with One Championship, Asia's premiere mma organization with over a 500 sponsors like Casio, Disney, Under Armour, Haier, NagaWorld, Tune Talk, Sony, LG, Facebook and Kawasaki.

Available in over 195 countries.
You working for them or what lol. What kind of weirdo writes out sponsors of a mma company its weird :)

IUFC fucked Lineker. Should have gotten higher ranked opponents but the UFC always gave shit matches. o

they gave him shit matches because no fucker would fight him. He either misses weight or fucking pulls out with a week to go.

Fighters literally refused to fight him, thats why he was cut. The matchmakers tried to get him fights, everyone refused so they said fuck it.

the only one who fucked John Lineker, was John Lineker

Back