News Cody Stamann doesn’t give a F$&! about Yadong

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...e-i-couldnt-give-a-fk-about-it-interview/amp/

From the article:
“Yeah, I didn’t even know they were saying anything until after I signed the fight. This was not an ego thing or a grudge match with Song. But, I honestly think, after I beat [Alejandro] Perez and the way I fought them, and the way Song went out there and knocked him out his team were like, ‘we want Cody Stamann.’ They were begging for me, saying, ‘we had a better performance against Perez than he did, we want this fight,'” Stamann said to MMANews. “One thing they completely forgot is I was the one who completely derailed the kid. I’m the one that took Alejandro Perez off a huge five-year win streak on three weeks’ notice. They got to watch how I fought him and got to fight him on a full training camp so it’s totally different. There are a lot of variables there and MMA math doesn’t add up.“

Alright which one of you is Stamann? MMA Math in quote? Sherdogger confirmed? Lots of questions here, but no answers.

Yadong has too much girth and length, Song by TKO.

This sounds like a bunch of Manlet drama.
<DisgustingHHH>

INB4 getting KOed by mah boy.
tumblr_pu8x4lQcUK1rofocqo1_400.gifv

tumblr_ozzhfiUTON1rofocqo1_500.gifv

Don't know who he is, don't care. Fuck manlets

Back