Media Liz Carmouch “I took time off from work to do media for UFC & paid my own expenses only to get cut.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of her fights so I’m not bothered by the cut one bit. However, UFC strangely cuts people in the most unprofessional ways and that shit ain’t right.

So yesterday, UFC had Liz travel to Washington D.C., out of pocket expenses and does all this media only to fire her on a company trip. They should’ve just fired her ass at home and be done with it.

Why does UFC always do this? It’s pretty fucked up the way people find out.

Last edited:
I bet the UFC loved that war her and Valentina had

She got screwed "Thanks Liz, here's your Reebok voucher"

YCCoqAa.gif

Why would you ever agree to do work for your company and pay for it yourself? That's about as dumb as it gets.

Pretty sure when an employer is firing you they are not
too concerned with your feelings.

I’m not a fan of her fights so I’m not too bothered by the cut. However, UFC strangely cuts people in the most unprofessional ways and that shit ain’t right.

So yesterday, UFC had Liz travel to Washington D.C., out of pocket expenses and does all this media only to fire her.

Why does UFC always do this?

What a great attitude. Serious props to Liz.

UFC gifted her with so any opportunities, way more than she deserved imo. She has No one to blame but herself.
Signed
Not a fan of WMMA

Dana White is a piece of shit. Is normal. I don't care what the reason is, you don't cut the number 4 ranked fighter in a division who literally just fought for a world title. What does it say about the credibility and integrity of your divison and company when you release someone you just deemed worthy of fighting for a title and main eventing a card?

Dana White is a piece of shit. Is normal. I don't care what the reason is, you don't cut the number 4 ranked fighter in a division who literally just fought for a world title. What does it say about the credibility and integrity of your divison and company when you release someone you just deemed worthy of fighting for a title and main eventing a card?

I think the problem was that it was the worst title fight in a long time and it seemed like she came to survive and not to win

It’s not a charity

Sorry Uriah

UFC are assholes for putting that gun to her head to make her do these things

The fact that she was cut is neither here nor there, it's the fact she was doing ufc promotion with her own money (which is ridiculous but still...) only to find out she was cut during said promotional work.
That shit was scheduled, they asked her to do it, did the left hand never think to ask the right hand if they had anything planned for her because she was in the firing line? Deeply, deeply unprofessional.

UFC don't love you. They're only loyal if it suits them - and Bush League the rest of the time.

Why would you ever agree to do work for your company and pay for it yourself? That's about as dumb as it gets.
This is a good point. Why in the FUCK would the UFC need you to pay out-of-pocket to do something for them? These fighters need to use their heads more often. They basically let the UFC pimp them.

That is literally how every contractor does business. They are not UFC employees, they are contracted by the UFC.

Back