Boxing KOs UFC today

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
HtrDXEd.png

And it's all over!

Meh, very predictable result. Today's card isn't really good, even for a FN. I doubt many casuals even know who Overeem is, let alone Rozenstruik.

Two young HWs in their primes fighting for the title in a rematch of a thrilling/shocking upset.

Vs

An old, washed up, HW vs an unknown in a fight that has no current implications on the title.

Meh, very predictable result. Today's card isn't really good, even for a FN. I doubt many casuals even know who Overeem is, let alone Rozenstruik.
WME IMG era, can't expect much.

The term casuals is outdated. In this day and age, there are no more casuals.

well i aint looking forward to any of them more or less the same..
they're on certain times of the day, when you're not employed for the weekends,
you have free time on your hands to smoke some ganja and drink a lil beer..

Joshua and Ruiz would take over MMA in months If they wanted to. Different breed of athlete.

One of the biggest fights of the year for baxing against a FN cerd

Very fair comparison imo

I'll watch almost any UFC card over any boxing card. I grew up on boxing but it's damn boring in comparison to MMA or kickboxing.

Boxing is just a bunch of can crushers who duck each other and compete for the alphabet soup belt which has a division every 3 pounds, 17 weight classes in 5 different organizations is just absurd. Once or twice a year the can crushers will fight one another when they can no longer duck each other and the fight will end in a draw to set up a rematch. It's become incredibly dull.

giphy.gif

90% of those votes must have watched the movie of my GIF.

Boxing is for old men, a young man dies of boredom watching boxing.

That’s why they put the boxing card at 2pm instead of prime time

A rematch of a huge upset from a couple months ago vs 2 cards mostly compromised of random matchups. Such a great comparison

Back