Will reebok renew the sponsorship with the UFC?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone with any UFC reebok stuff. So I can't imagine they're making money on the merchandise. I could be wrong, I just don't know.

It can't be helping their brand's image. The way they handled the stuff with spelling wrong the fighters names, the press about the money the fighters lost from other sponsors, etc etc. It actually made most UFC fans hate reebok whereas most probably had no opinion about the brand before.

So do they renew their sponsorship next year?

The reebok kits were horrendous and ridiculously over priced its like they were TRYING to insult ufc fans lol. I bet ufc will partner with another company for more money

Reebok came out looking AWFUL.

They would be wise to move on. That deal was a fucking train wreck.

I think it’s the other way around, Will the UFC renew the contract with them?

hope not

Ufc going after Adidas,Nike or Under Armour next.

How did this hurt Reebok? Their brand is constantly in people faces just because of the ufc. They are now associated with WME and Disney because of the ufc. If anything Reebok might triple the offer next year.

You mma fans don't understand Business.

Anyone remember that show they did presenting the new fighter kits? That was fucking hilarious.

They'll go with whoever offers the most money, there'll be more bidders this time I imagine

I hope so.

original-2260523-1.jpg

Reebok is too normal for warrior spirits of MMA fans we love skulls swords eagles on our stuff

probably not I assume they lost a lot of money and it wasn't likely good for their brand's perception either. To be fair it's mostly Reebok's fault for making a terrible product.

Last edited:
The reebok kits were horrendous and ridiculously over priced its like they were TRYING to insult ufc fans lol. I bet ufc will partner with another company for more money

If I were a consultant for UFC, I would HIGHLY recommend something more hip, like an Under Armour partnership.

I'd forgotten half these brands when I was googling.

Tapout
Affliction
Dethrone Royalty
Alchemist
Headrush
Silverstar

I hated the reebok deal hated the kits but now i dont think i could go back to wild west of sponsorships
Saying that please not reebok again they have no passion for the UFC only just started doing some creative things and the pay is atrocious, plus, dont really see many athletes wear it outside of fight week
Doesnt even need to be a huge company like Nike but a big enough company that can compensate the athletes and care about the kits they make

I expect that the UFC will shop around. The espn deal should net a lot more profit for fighters

Back