Holly Holms has only 2 wins of her last 7 fights.

TGArthur

You can't lose if you win the fight.
@Steel
Reaction score
And one of those wins is against Beth Correia. Is she won of the most overrated fighters on the UFC roster? If she loses one more time, she should probably be out of the UFC.

I think most people know what she's capable of; not much.

But I give her a pass for destroying Rondas career and the shorts.

On paper yes, but the hilarity of this is worth a few wins on its own.

kD9okRg.jpg

Holly was never that good, even the whole ronda thing was something really unexpected, the girl is almost some kind of mistery.

despite the ronda ko, she doesn't have the heart of a killer imo

Holly Holm is overrated... Anybody who loses to Holm should retire.....
Like you can smell the 1-2, 1-2-1-2, and the 1-2 roundhouse coming from miles away when she be "sneezing".

This thread is issshhhh isssshhhh issshhhhhhh

And one of those wins is against Beth Correia. Is she won of the most overrated fighters on the UFC roster? If she loses one more time, she should probably be out of the UFC.
Are you even looking at who she lost to? cus they were all champs after beating Holly or beforehand

More than Jessica eye had, maybe something was being exchanged which led to her marriage being called off, we will never know(mere speculation), the pastors daughters are the freakiest from what I’ve heard though

Last edited:
Thats whay happens when you telegraph every move you make.

ISSSHHH

ISSSHHH

I guess that's why we only talk about her shorts now.

Where are the short shorts??? I mean what the actual fuck are you doing??

Are you even looking at who she lost to? cus they were all champs after beating Holly or beforehand
Oh thanks that definitely makes it much better. At first I thought she sucked, but because they were good fighters it makes her P4P the best of the world. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh thanks that definitely makes it much better. At first I thought she sucked, but because they were good fighters it makes her P4P the best of the world. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
typical sports fan : the athlete is either GOAT or he is a complete bum.
It's not possible for him/her to be anywhere in between.

Holm lost to Nunes(who doesn't?)
Meisha Tate after being up 3-1 in rounds.
Cyborg via decision(other than Nunes nobody was even making it to decision vs Cyborg)
Valentina by decision(who went to 2 close decision with Nunes and is destroying everyone else)
GDR - stupid gameplan kickboxing a muay thai champ instead of taking her down.

Other than Nunes and GDR she likely beats every other active fighter in the division.

Amanda Nunes is one of the best combat athletes of all time, you buy that account or something? I'd bet on nunes to Ko the entire BW division of men and around half the men at FW

Amanda Nunes is one of the best combat athletes of all time, you buy that account or something? I'd bet on nunes to Ko the entire BW division of men and around half the men at FW
Are you serous? Amanda Nunez is the best athlete of all time out of all athletes in the UFC...

And again, anyone that was decent outside of Ronda, she lost to, yet you seem to excuse that and validate that

typical sports fan : the athlete is either GOAT or he is a complete bum.
It's not possible for him/her to be anywhere in between.

Holm lost to Nunes(who doesn't?)
Meisha Tate after being up 3-1 in rounds.
Cyborg via decision(other than Nunes nobody was even making it to decision vs Cyborg)
Valentina by decision(who went to 2 close decision with Nunes and is destroying everyone else)
GDR - stupid gameplan kickboxing a muay thai champ instead of taking her down.

Other than Nunes and GDR she likely beats every other active fighter in the division.
She loses most her fights in the UFC and I’m typical for calling her overrated.
<YeahOKJen>

And the other win is panic wrestling against Meagan Anderson after getting outstriked.

she was one of the best. she just got old. it happens. she started competing in mma in her thirties

Back