Media Korean Zombie reacts to Ortega pulling out of UFC Busan

I don't believe fights are going to happen until they're in that cage.

Translation:
AeQzPx.gif

Ortega enjoys the side jobs more than fighting. Let him be the pretty boy and let the fighters fight.

Ortega enjoys the side jobs more than fighting. Let him be the pretty boy and let the fighters fight.

Ortega’s heart is retarded. He didn’t give up against Max despite getting tee’d off on for the entirety of the fight. He even had a surge in round 4 after the fight was clearly over.

Ortega can eun but he can't hide. Zombie gonna rearrange his face and ruin his modeling career 4 lyfe

Fan of both Edgar and KZ. Hope for a good fight out of both...

WAR FRANKIE AND THE ZOMBIE!!!
giphy.gif

tumblr_mocoozMLML1s3nhi6o2_250.gifv

Ortega already knew he didn’t want smoke that’s why he avoided the match for so long after KZ called him out , then eventually caved to the pressure because people were saying he was scared, Ortega took the match to save face after the Max brutality he received(no pun intended),IMO

Ortega did better vs Max then anybody has in years in that weight class. He has a ton of heart and lots of skill, i don't get the hate.

Ortega’s heart is retarded. He didn’t give up against Max despite getting tee’d off on for the entirety of the fight. He even had a surge in round 4 after the fight was clearly over.
Apparently Ortega’s looks make him feel funny

Ortega did better vs Max then anybody has in years in that weight class. He has a ton of heart and lots of skill, i don't get the hate.
The world is full of losers you know..

Fan of both Edgar and KZ. Hope for a good fight out of both...

WAR FRANKIE AND THE ZOMBIE!!!
giphy.gif

tumblr_mocoozMLML1s3nhi6o2_250.gifv

I don't want to see frankie going through anymore wars, but since it's KZ, I'll allow it lol. May the best man win.

this is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read

how can you say he's not a fighter when he never stopped throwing against max? that was one of the biggest shows of heart MMA has ever and will ever see

Dudes a male version of Paige Van Zant

Van Zant never had his win streak. She never fought for a title. She doesn't possess elite skill in any MMA discipline.

But other than that, they are pretty much mirror images of one another. Definitely.

By better you mean surviving, right? Aldo landed a ton of bombs in the second fight. He got finished but it was at least competitive

this is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read

how can you say he's not a fighter when he never stopped throwing against max? that was one of the biggest shows of heart MMA has ever and will ever see

You mean that was one of the biggest showcases of fight or flight reactions. Obviously the dude is a fighter, but there are levels to this game and I bet you that Ortega loves the attention of being a fighter and all the fame that comes with it more...than actually fighting in the octagon. There is no shame to it though. It is what it is.

Dude is the classiest fighter I've ever seen.

"Why did you choose Frankie?"

"There are a lot of fans here who wouldn't see him otherwise"

Fuck man.

WAR KZ.

This. Anyone questioning that guy's heart and desire as a fighter after that fight, well... they dumb.

By better you mean surviving, right? Aldo landed a ton of bombs in the second fight. He got finished but it was at least competitive
Ortega had his moments. In the 3rd or 4th he started landing big shots and for a split second i thought Max was in trouble.

He definitely did better then Aldo.

Back