Moraes vs aldo odds

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm fairly new to online betting ... But I want to throw a sizeable (to me 1k is sizeable) down on moraes to win by tko/ko .

I can't find any odds online for it ... The lines all say closed ....

I see Aldo's a +225 and moraes a -175 to straight up win .... But I'd imagine I can get a positive number on Marlon by knockout .

I love aldo.... In fact I feel bad for him in almost every fight now .... But I see no possible scenario where he doesn't get absolutely massacred in highlight reel fashion in this fight .....

Can anyone post the odds or recommend what site generally has the best odds ...

Thanks guys

We have not seen how "2 salad Aldo" performs yet.

Hey guys I'm fairly new to online betting ... But I want to throw a sizeable (to me 1k is sizeable) down on moraes to win by tko/ko .

I see Aldo's a +225 and moraes a -175 to straight up win .... But I'd imagine I can get a positive number on Marlon by knockout .

I love aldo.... In fact I feel bad for him in almost every fight now .... But I see no possible scenario where he doesn't get absolutely massacred in highlight reel fashion in this fight .....

Thanks guys
Bestfightodds.com

Mike Perry looking like a live dog on those odds

Id say he always has a chance

Yes best fight odds is where to go...but they dont start posting prop odds on betting websites or best fight odds, like someone to win by tko/ko, until like 2-4 days before the event date. they have some props up now for dec 14 but only for the 3 championship fights

I wouldn’t tie up finds on this fight

I’d be surprised if Aldo is able to make it to the cage

Thanks guys

for non main event/co main fights the props including ko bets are only available closer to the event. initial release by a couple books will possibly have small limits too, the closer to the evvent you are the more you should be able to bet with more options

Back