Tim Means v Thiago Alvez, who takes it?

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Gunna be a scrap! I think Alvez takes it, I'm a Means fan but sometimes he struggles to get the W

fans definitely, muay thai vs muay thai and I love it

I think Means by decision.

War Dirty Bird i am amazed the pull out merchant (Alves) didn't pull out.

WealthyPleasedIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Tim Means 1st Round TKO.

Gunna be a scrap! I think Alvez takes it, I'm a Means fan but sometimes he struggles to get the W

He was looking great in that fight against Price but his knee buckled or something if i remember correctly..

I am so glad you made a post about this fight. This fight snuck up on me and is by far the one I am looking forward to the most from this card. I can't recall a fight Means has been in that wasn't fun to watch. I have Means by a 1st round TKO.

Going with the upset (Alves)

Means is a little goofy

Been an Alves fan for years and hoping he takes it and rides off into the sunset... pretty big dog for tomorrow too.

Alves is a shadow of his former self.

Means by lopsided UD.

Means by lopsided UD.

Alves has finally lost his fighter spirit from the looks of it. He looked like he was going through the motions in his last fight.

I think this is a gimme fight for the Dirty Bird. Alves is washed up.

Means by lopsided UD.

Idk why the guy gets a pass for his post usada downfall

the guy was clearly roided to the gills during his title contention run

zhgoE2L.jpg

zhgoE2L.jpg

Means by dominant decision picking him apart with his jab

@BEATDOWNS - yea his knee buckled after getting hit with a huge counter right Velasquez stlye

He was winning the fight and getting the better of the exchanges until that hail mary counter though

I'll take Means by TKO here

Means is a hell of a fighter but inconstant, maybe lacks confidence. But I think he wins.

I like both guys, but they are so far from being top 10 right now that it's hard to really be hyped.

This is the best fight on the card. Should be fun!

Back