After Conor dusts Cowboy and Tony vs Khabib falls apart for the fifth time

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I foresee Conor staying prepared on standby as a backup replacement for the inevitable. Conor vs Khabib rematch in April for the belt or Conor vs Tony for the interim belt depending on who pulls out this time ya?

I'm seeing this vision so vividly in my dreams, it's quite uncanny I must say

I foresee Conor staying prepared on standby as a backup replacement for the inevitable. Conor vs Khabib rematch in April for the belt or Conor vs Tony for the interim belt depending on who pulls out this time ya?

How clever do you feel using these words?

IP ban

Title gave me a mini heart attack

I’m still at a loss why Conor would want to rematch Khabib

Either Conor or Gaethje will step in.

Nope.
If both of those things happens, Gathje is next in line.

Sorry, but Conor IMO doesn't get any more title shots. He won't defend them anyway.

The highest revenue generating fighter in the history of the UFC and MMA won't be getting anymore title shots??

If Conor dusts Cowboy gon’ ahead and set him up against Mas and let him get 3-pieced up good.

8njDP4p.png

Conor vs Gaethje on the April card with Khabib vs Tony. Conor TKO's Cowboy to get there. If Tony or Khabib gets hurt I think Gaethje deserves the shot, not Conor. If Conor can beat Gaethje, he deserves the winner of Khabib vs Tony. First he has to beat Cowboy.

LMAO remember when the chicken posted a picture saying "stay ready" when khabib vs Tony 5 was about to happen, then when the fight was called off he was no where to be found <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

nope conor doesnt want that smoke from either guy. conor never called out tony and khabib did what he did already to him.

also there a chance conor doesnt dust cowboy as well.

The highest revenue generating fighter in the history of the UFC and MMA won't be getting anymore title shots??

doesnt mean he beat khabib a 2nd time and the money train will bust as conor keeps losing.

conor can fight socalled super fights with out belts and make money if he doesnt keep losing. notice the cowboy fight isnt for a made up interm belt.

Why are Conor fans in such a hurry to see him get his ass beat again?

Clearly there is a massive gulf in skill between him and Khabib.

doesnt mean he beat khabib a 2nd time and the money train will bust as conor keeps losing.

conor can fight socalled super fights with out belts and make money if he doesnt keep losing. notice the cowboy fight isnt for a made up interm belt.

The Cowboy fight is a come back fight for him to get back on track. He's not gonna get a shot right now with the #1 contender at LW. But I assure you once he gets that W in Jan he's likely gonna get a title shot. Conor is about money fights and generating revenues, but don't kid yourself, he still very much wants to be a world champion and the best fighter in the world.

OP confirmed soothsayer. Please OP, tell us more what your Elven eyes see.

Back