Media How Cro Cop Fooled Joe Rogan

giphy.gif

Danke danke

did Rogan ever talk about it?

There's one when Lorenzo Fertita came to his house before he signed with UFC to offer him contract, it was also funny story, Lorenzo drove in some Aston Martin to his house, and so they sat down, Mirko read the contract and tore the contract in front of Lorenzo, told him he will sign the contract but Lorenzo has to come to his house tomorrow and increase the contract by how much that Aston Martin cost so he can also buy a car like this. Believe it or not Lorenzo returned next day with a new contract and increased amount haha, so they agreed.

Later Mirko said i never told Lorenzo but i never bought that Aston Martin broken piece of shit instead bought Porsche.

someone could add subs.

“No more rides. That’s all for tonight. Go home.”

<{outtahere}>

5usjqp7qori11.gif

Yeah but joe rogan can kick better than cro cop so fuck that guy
Cro Cop had combined of 86 MMA and Kick boxing fights and 52 amateur boxing fights. When Rogan goes through that let me know.

Mirko had an awesome personality. He just didn't speak a lot of english.

“No more rides. That’s all for tonight. Go home.”

<{outtahere}>

5usjqp7qori11.gif

No wonder Rogan works a thousand jobs and spends next to no time at home, his wife is spending his money like crazy leaving him to wear the same black shirt at every UFC event.

Cro Cop had combined of 86 MMA and Kick boxing fights and 52 amateur boxing fights. When Rogan goes through that let me know.
Rogan did DMT yesterday.

i think when pride fighters came tto ufc they stopped roiding cuz ufc tests. yet ufc fighters knew how to beat the tests so they roided, and many pride legends were beaten

Back