Alistair ECONOREEM War Wagon

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The Demolition man, the Reem, Ubereem, and ECONOREEM has given us some amazing highlight (and lowlight) reel KO’s over the years. One thing is for certain—Alistair always brings violence and is a great finisher when he hurts his opponents.

63 fights over 20 years and he’s still trying to make one final title run. It’s a shame Marc Goddard didn’t clearly see the tap that we did... but I believe Reem can still earn one last shot at UFC gold starting tomorrow.

WAR REEM!
E29C8566-2DBE-41A6-8194-F807F628BE72.jpeg FD101DD8-F492-4F73-9B29-5AB0ADD4EFAC.jpeg

Last edited:
WAR

Alistair-by-MEndo-2002-cortada-1.jpg

Im affraid rozeinstruk will struk another KO to eco reem

I am praying that D1Reem shows up tomorrow and not K1Reem

Tomorrow it will be all WrestleReem

He is going to take Jairzinho down and punish him for thinking he had a chance.

I saw Matt Wiman on this card WTF

Economic-Reem

joe rogaine coined the term during the Reem-Mir fight at UFC 169
Eco-reem was at full display during the Nelson fight. It will be amazing if he can implement that at tomorrow's fight

He should have never got rid of Demolition Man. Let’s see him get the win and the gold so he can retire and spend his twilight banging large breasted Dutch amazon women.

If only dude had a chin. He's probably the most well rounded and best heavyweight... But lack of chin kills all hope. Plus him fighting the best for over 20 years. I think anyone's chin would be demolished if he they fought for that amount of time versus the best of the best. Big fan of fedor but he's fighting chumps these days... And losing.

I'm on, riding with my Karate bro Kochkine who beat Reem twice back in the day. ;)

Back