I'm actually looking forward to Usman vs Colby

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Not because of any phony drama or edgy persona, but because it's a fight between two of the very best at WW who have quite similar styles with the key difference being that one favors power while the other relies on volume. I actually think that the fight might be exciting based on this, neither guy will just accept the other being in control of the tempo and will try to get momentum on their side at any point in the match.

We haven't seen either guy be put in precarious positions before either, at least not against an opponent of this caliber (top 3). Colby had a back-and-forth third round with Pyle 5 years ago, and got tapped by Warlley, while Usman got stung by Hayder Hassan and was stuck in a Emil guillotine, but besides that they've been consistent and dominant.

Fuck me, boys, I'm actually excited for a fight between two grinding wrestlers.

It's an exciting fight.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't appreciate high level MMA.

People act like a fight between two high level grapplers is guaranteed to be boring because they'll both try to wrestle, but it might turn out to be the opposite since their skills are so closely matched... A one sided fight between a high-level grappler and someone with minimal ground game is far more guaranteed to be boring

I see a lot of people saying boring, snoozefest, blah blah, I'm very much looking forward to this fight I think it should be exciting Colby finally gets his belt fight and try to live up to all his self hype built and prove he is chaos. Usman gets what he as wanted long before the belt to lay hands on Colby in his 1st ever title defense you couldn't pray for a greater moment to get the man you've been chasing now your in a position of power against the guy even your haters want you to beat, I'm gonna enjoy this...

It's definitely an interesting fight and I'm curious to see how it plays out but it's not the fight I'm most looking forward to on the card.

Not because of any phony drama or edgy persona, but because it's a fight between two of the very best at WW who have quite similar styles with the key difference being that one favors power while the other relies on volume. I actually think that the fight might be exciting based on this, neither guy will just accept the other being in control of the tempo and will try to get momentum on their side at any point in the match.

We haven't seen either guy be put in precarious positions before either, at least not against an opponent of this caliber (top 3). Colby had a back-and-forth third round with Pyle 5 years ago, and got tapped by Warlley, while Usman got stung by Hayder Hassan and was stuck in a Emil guillotine, but besides that they've been consistent and dominant.

Fuck me, boys, I'm actually excited for a fight between two grinding wrestlers.

It's an exciting fight.

Usman is the best WW champ since GSP. His dismantling of Colby will put sherdoggers on notice. It’s the beginning of a new era

Begging men to fuck you while talking about 2 dudes about to grind on eachother for 25 mins....

I see a undertone here.

Not exciting for me because I already know that it will be extremely one-sided.

Marty is a poor man's version of Colby in every way.

It could go either way. A really super boring fight or Colby beating the life out of Usman for 5 rounds.

The card is what makes this fight exciting, if there was nothing else interesting on the main card y’all would be complaining

Colbys gonna win. I will not be watching. Usman sucks

It’s just a “fad” to say it’ll be boring. It’s weird. Just a bunch of losers say how Colby fights boring.
If you actually watch his last 3 fights, it’s anything but. It’s just constant pressure. Sadly people can’t get past his bad trash talk and others hate trump and get triggered he’s enforcing him, so they hate him for that.

this fight def can deliver and I’m super pumped. Also get Max and Volk!

It's an exciting fight.

considering how much hype a fight for a made up belt between 2 gatekeepers who like to mean mug their opponent generated

Most probably don’t appreciate high level mma.

Here we have very best of the division going at it using a similar approach so it’s likely that they’ll cancel out their strengths which will lead to a boring fight, but that’s what happens sometimes when 2 best guys face each other.

For a true mma fan this probably best fight of the year

Only idiots call this matchup boring. Woodley was cleaning out the division then Usman comes along and makes him look like a child. Colby made RDA and Lawler look like amateurs. Nobody else has done that. These are two juggernauts facing each other. One of the best matchups in a long time.

I'm worried this fight might turn into a shitty K1 fight, I want these 2 to wrestle each other to see who is the better wrestler

I'm worried this fight might turn into a shitty K1 fight, I want these 2 to wrestle each other to see who is the better wrestler
They're definitely going to engage there. It's ingrained in them to wrestle their opponent down, no way they steer away from that for 25 minutes.

It could go either way. A really super boring fight or Colby beating the life out of Usman for 5 rounds.
I mean, I'd say that if anyone beats the life out of the other it'll be Kamaru since he's the more powerful guy.

Colbys gonna win. I will not be watching. Usman sucks
I sense some salt there. Don't let it consume you, brother.

Usman is the best WW champ since GSP. His dismantling of Colby will put sherdoggers on notice. It’s the beginning of a new era
The WW division will be in a nightmare of which they won't be able to wake up from.

Anyone who says they aren't is lying through their teeth.

They're definitely going to engage there. It's ingrained in them to wrestle their opponent down, no way they steer away from that for 25 minutes.

I mean, I'd say that if anyone beats the life out of the other it'll be Kamaru since he's the more powerful guy.

I sense some salt there. Don't let it consume you, brother.

The WW division will be in a nightmare of which they won't be able to wake up from.
Usman has that build/strategy that has been very dominant in the past. He has all the right tools. Reach, cardio, wrestling. He can sit back on the feet and volume strike, or he can push the pace. And he’s effective at both. Usman is a serious problem. And if a wrestler like Colby can’t take him out I’m predicting 10+ defenses

Back