Rozenstrike will put Ali to sleep for sure

Calling Alistair Ali

giphy.gif

Why do people always post this? Does making predictions always entail showing a slip? If so I've never seen any analyst in any sport post theirs when they are confident or is this just some dumb sherdog shit

Making predictions and not saying anything besides "fighter a is gonna beat fighter b" calls for a response like that.

Ali Abdelaziz would destroy Jairzinho

50/50 fight But I’m leaning reem

Says who? Like I said ive never seen any pro analyst do it so why is it a must here? What benefit do you get from someone posting it

Have you seen a "pro analyst" analyzing the fight by merely posting a one liner stating: "Fighter a is gonna beat fighter b"?

I bet 70 on reem to win 140. I think Reem will be cautious and use his experience.

What's it matter the content of of the prediction? If someone is making a prediction it's a prediction regardless of how much or little they say

You don't get the point? That's fine. Have a nice day.

Says who? Like I said ive never seen any pro analyst do it so why is it a must here? What benefit do you get from someone posting it
If people really believe what they post, why not place a bet? If it's already a foregone conclusion, why not make some free money?

If people don't back up their talk, it's clear they're not as confident as they pretend to be. But you literally joined less than a week ago, so maybe you should wait a bit before commenting like this, yeah?

I had to read a post to figure who the fuck Ali was.....

lol

Rozenstruik has nothin Reem hasn't seen before. He's been training with better kickboxers since he was 16 years old.

Look for ADCC Reem to get the easy win by first round americana

you never know with Reem, as decorated as he is the guy just can't take a clean hit these days granted a lot of those hits would put down a cow

this fight will go if Reem fights this like a mma fight or a kickboxing match.

Why do people always post this? Does making predictions always entail showing a slip? If so I've never seen any analyst in any sport post theirs when they are confident or is this just some dumb sherdog shit

Analysts don't present predictions as fact

Back