What exactly is Conors game plan in a Khabib rematch?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is a seasoned striker from his Sambo days. He is not going to run into a counter. Conor is not a heavy handed puncher who can force a knockdown (gassed out manlets dont count).

He is obviously not going to submit or outwrestle Khabib either.... So does he just want this fight for the cash?

He doesn't want the rematch, why do you think he made Cowboy move up to WW? lol

Call his bank and notify them of an 8 figure deposit incoming

Smack him about a bit or som shit

Easy win for rematch McGregor tbh

If the rematch did happened in one way or another, Conor will be facing a different Khabib. He has to cheat as twice as much to just to survive.

I would start with not trying to grapple with Khabib 10 seconds into the first round.
Try to stiff him in RD1, while you are fresh.Otherwise, its over.

He doesn't want the rematch, why do you think he made Cowboy move up to WW? lol

Made Cowboy move up?

8zrBQsI.png

You speak with bad intentions brother. Maybe you shouldn't be so biased and try to twist the narrative of what is going on here. Cowboy looks very good at WW.

I would start with not trying to grapple with Khabib 10 seconds into the first round.
Try to stiff him in RD1, while you are fresh.Otherwise, its over.

He didn’t try to grapple, Khabib got an absolutely insane TD 10 seconds into the first. Or well, he got hold of Conor’s ankle and after that you just know it will eventually lead to a TD.

Conor can’t win that fight.

I just gave Conor a ring and asked exactly what he would do.

He said:

“Panic”

He is not a seasoned striker from his Sambo time. He is a great grappler from his Sambo time, but his striking is terrible.
Conor is a dangerous, very accurate, powerful striker, so he can obviously KO Khabib. That is how he can win.

However, Conor is a very big FW, while Khabib is a very big LW, so he will be tougher to put away, and will probably just outgrapple Conor again.

Made Cowboy move up?

8zrBQsI.png

You speak with bad intentions brother. Maybe you shouldn't be so biased and try to twist the narrative of what is going on here. Cowboy looks very good at WW.

Cowboy fought at LW in his last fights. You are twisting the narrative, lol. If the Conor fight wasn't offered to him at WW, he would've continued to fight at LW.
lol @ trying to make me seem dishonest while spouting bullshit. I am well aware that Cowboy had a good run at WW and fought there, but the fact is he fought at LW now and was planning to stay there.

He is not a seasoned striker from his Sambo time. He is a great grappler from his Sambo time, but his striking is terrible.
Conor is a dangerous, very accurate, powerful striker, so he can obviously KO Khabib. That is how he can win.

However, Conor is a very big FW, while Khabib is a very big LW, so he will be tougher to put away, and will probably just outgrapple Conor again.

I explained what I meant by seasoned striker. And as I recall, he knocked conor down so I guess he's even worse

Demonology...... heard through a particular source .He gets one inside of him and bhibster is finished. Problem is ,he ain't getting rid of it too easy .....and doesnt care ( which would figure).

In layman's terms- he'll sell his soul to the wrong side.

The key to win against Khabib is to stuffed his 15 or so attempt at takedown. If Khabib is still there after the first 15, just play it safe, run or jump outside the octagon, it's not worth it anymore.

Back