News Jimmy Crute/Michal Oleksiejczuk and Mustafaev/Riddell announced for Feb. 23 New Zealand card

BooBoyMan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/magomed-mustafaev-vs-brad-riddell-ufc-auckland-new-zealand

Great fights, both Crute and Michal are coming off losses to Cirkunov and OSP respectively.

Mustafaev/Riddell is especially one to keep your eye on, might even be a FOTY contender imo. This card is looking great so far for a fight night.

FaroffUnimportantItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pqdeyrUBJl1rofocqo1_400.gifv

Holy crap that one dude looks like a young Nate Marquardt

Both interesting fights. Picking Mustafaev and Oleksiejczuk

Mustafaev vs Riddell is an insane matchup. This card looks great so far.

Mustafaev was removed from the Moscow card and we had no notice of why, good to see he wasn't Usada'd.

Mustafaev was removed from the Moscow card and we had no notice of why, good to see he wasn't Usada'd.
He pulled out of UFC 242 for unknown reasons, I don't think he was ever on the Moscow card.

Excited to see Riddell fight again. Hoping he and crute pick up wins

Brad Ridell is a beast that fight was so insane
Pre sure Magomedov is the guy that Kevin Lee said hit him the hardest and that he kicks like a truck

Great fight

Those are two awesome fights, man. Crute is scrappy as hell and physically strong, Oleksiejczuk is a finisher. Mustafaaev recently put away a pure striker with a fuckign spinning back-kick. Now he faces another high level striker in Riddell.

It's hard to imagine many people out striking Mustafaev, especially after what he did last fight to one of the best Muay Thai guys in the sport.

Mustafaev is a pullout merchant so don't get too excited

Bump

I still have faith that Oleksiejczuk can become a true contender. I’m hoping he can notch a brutal finish later this month & get back on track after the disappointing outing vs OSP

Back