What if Colby Wins and Becomes Champ?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Most butthurt on Sherdog ever? Can’t think of another time.

The guy's a dork, but whatever. The biggest loser will be UFC fans. His fights suck and are boring as hell. Usman, Woodley and Covington at the top of 170 make it a terribly unexciting division.

haters will just say his next opponent is gonna kick his ass and keep going down the line until he loses lol

What do you mean by "Becoming champ" ?
He already is the peoples champ , the undisputed chap and the president's champ.
ufc-225-mixed-martial-arts-e629ad13b2f7da0c.jpg

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house-1.jpg

I think even the people who dislike him the most realize this is a very real possibility.

Most here won't give a shit.

If he beats Usman, all the respect to him. He's a legit champ. I think people can get over the fact that he's putting on a character and not be overly butthurt about him being champ. But I could be wrong I guess...

I don’t really see a lot of hate towards him on Sherdog, I think he has more fans on Sherdog than he does haters for the most part.

I think the MMA community will be more disappointed than Sherbrahs.

Be on the same excitement level of WW title fights as when that MW who wants to fight LWs was around. None.

I think even the people who dislike him the most realize this is a very real possibility.
This. I'm no Colby fan, but I'm amazed at how many people are completely dismissing him because they just cant stand his personality. Being a grade A asshole doesn't mean hes a bad fighter.

Colby doesn't really evoke that level of emotion from fans unfortunately, and the numbers have reflected that. That's why he has to stoop to lows like saying his opponent's coach is burning in hell to try and get some kind of buzz around his fight.

Most people will move on to the next event but his fans will sit around thinking they have "won" something.

I mean, between him and Usman, it's 6 one way and a half-dozen the other.

Meh. Can't be any worse than Woodley.

It's likely that he does win. Lots of people are picking him

pretty sure we will see plenty of this...
giphy.gif

Back