Fedor is gonna beat Rampage up

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rampage got beaten by Chael, who got KTFO by Fedor

Rampage is too slow and flat footed, has no power in his hands, literally has no real dangerous weapons anymore

Fedor's chin is shot, yeah we know. But he still has lots of power and speed in those hands

Think Rampage is gonna get TKO'd

Where can i bet this fight is free money

WAR FEDOR
Regardless of what happens

Lol. Nooooooooo. All Page has to do is touch him. And I don’t think Fedor can hold him down if he can even get him there. Fedor is getting starched. Take it to the bank.

Wait... What year is this?

Would've never thought these 2 would be even still fighting in whatever year this is.

You want to av bet on that? Put up or shut up.

Fedor is a brawler. Not many brawlers beat Rampage, however old and fat he is.

Fedor got KOd by Bader and Mitrione’s first punch. He’s way over the hill and shouldn’t be fighting anymore.

so, AV bet? One month?

<{1-8}>

What kind of shitty people are in fedors life that dont have that talk with him to stop fighting. They shouldve had it years ago. Go do sambo or grappling competitions fedor. Its sad seeing old fighters going in and getting flatline by a punch that shouldnt have come close to hurting them.

Holy shit! This get signed to the UFC?

page is gonna KO him. he can atleast still stand and brawl. fedor gets ko'd unconscious the first time he gets hit solid. rampage still has a solid chin on him. thats the difference

Wait... What year is this?

Would've never thought these 2 would be even still fighting in whatever year this is.

Let them bang bud

I would like to see all the OG’s fight in an organization where they can get on all the juice

TRTor Belfort vs TRT Shogun
Juiced Wand vs Fedor
Tito vs Rampage

Rampage is too slow and flat footed, has no power in his hands, literally has no real dangerous weapons anymore

Fedor's chin is shot, yeah we know. But he still has lots of power and speed in those hands

I agree. Rampage also has one of the best chins I've ever seen therefore I don't see Fedor knocking him out but I do see him cracking him repeatedly followed by a submission.

You want to av bet on that? Put up or shut up.

Fedor is a brawler. Not many brawlers beat Rampage, however old and fat he is.

Fedor got KOd by Bader and Mitrione’s first punch. He’s way over the hill and shouldn’t be fighting anymore.

so, AV bet? One month?

<{1-8}>

gotta agree with this.

rampage rarely loses a striking battle.

to beat him you gotta wrestle him, as simple as.

fedor in the other hand was at his best went he mixed his striking with grappling

now he’s a head hunter with suspect cardio n chin

lol rampage has one of the best chins in MMA history

the guy had to take fifty unanswered knees to the head from brazilian supplement wanderlei before getting KO'ed

fedor is getting knocked out by guys like matt mittrione with a weak ass jab
rampage will end fedor's career and be the undisputed PRIDE GOAT

Holy shit! This get signed to the UFC?

This is the only way Bellator gets any attention on this site.

UFC discussion:
Discussions:374,896

Worldwide:
Discussions:21,436

It's like MMA welfare/participation ribbons.

Yeah, but I have a feeling Rampage can get a lucky KO cause fedor might stand with Rampage instead of using Sambo like in his UTTER PRIME and Wrecking guys in Pride with that Sambo
WAR FEDOR!!
FedorHunt117Pride2006NYE.jpg

emelianenko%20i%20filipovi%C4%87

They're both so far from their primes now, who the fuck knows whats going to happen

Where can i bet this fight is free money
Yah, i was thinking the same thing. Man crazy things happen in MMA but I see Rampage as almost totally shot. The odds are almost even. Personally, I'd cap Rampage at around +250.

Rampage is old fat and seems completely disinterested in any engagement in the cage. Fedor is old less fat and has desire to compete. I think that is what the difference will be. Fedor is willing to win, rampage is collecting a check. Always bet on the guy who wants it more when all other variable are comparable.

Back