Who does Leon Edwards fight next and when?

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Usman/Colby winner? Loser?

Masvidal?

Maia?

Woodley, the winner gets a title fight

Lol literally hopefully NEVER

Get to Bellator

He will fight Askren for the real BMF belt aka the "Boring Motherfucker Belt".

Might as well get Chris Camozzi back in the UFC

Edwards is the toughest fight for Colby, Snoozeman, and Mas.
source.gif

Tyron Woodley or Masvidal for a title shot.

Tyron needs to legitimize himself at the top, and no way Masvidal deserves a title shot for beating Nate diaz.

if Leon Scott really wants the Masvidal fight then defeat the man who last defeated Masvidal...stephen-thompson-ufc209earlyweigh-750.jpg

if Leon Scott wants to be a badass then defeat someone with a better win streak than his...hi-res-f2d728467f61a1dee8aee065a62706ea_crop_north.jpg

Seems like defeating RDA at WW doesn't put you into title contention anymore. Ponzi or Woodley make the more sense, but it's like they both disappeared after their last fight.

Ponzi, Woodley, Wonderboy, and of course Masvidal are all good fights for him. Plenty of good options.

Is Ponzi even asking for a fight. I hardly hear anything about him. I forgot about that dude.

Woodley. Either UFC 247 or headlining the London UFN in March.

Wants to be champ, but hasn't fought for half a year.
Either he is recovering from an injury he doesnt want to talk about, or he wants a favorable matchup

Someone already picked the only 4 we need to consider. He should force TWood, Ponzi, Wonderbra, or Jorge(hes a diva now so he wont sign). All 4* are great fights and I would think odds would be extremely close including a pickem for Ponz and Wonderboy. Woodley would be favored tho.

*Jorge is going to wait for a huge name like Conor, Nick Diaz, or Colby after he beats Marty from Nebraska's ass

Back