Media Sandhagen Not Happy About Potentially Losing Fight w/ Frankie

He is probably the only person to be upset about this. Edgar vs KZ is an amazing last minute replacement. Arguably better than the original.

Meh, can't really blame Frankie for taking the opportunity to headline a card against KZ. That's probably a tougher fight for him, it's not like he's going for some big step down in competition. But it's fair for Sandhagen to be upset too.

Wtf a win over Zombie is more impressive than a win over you.

Wtf a win over Zombie is more impressive than a win over you.
WTF no love for my boy Sandhagen?!!! He's the future but then again he can now fight another can and get better.

Instantly lost respect for this nerd.
Also, that Lineker was robbed imo against Cory, he's not that special

I imagine he isn't happy but Frankie/KZ is guaranteed fireworks and it's a fight that will sell better to the wider audience.

Is Sandhagen a moron? Edgar is a high risk low reward fight. He should just be calling for the title shot.

His argument is incredibly weak, but it's certainly understandable why he'd be upset.

Is Sandhagen a moron? Edgar is a high risk low reward fight. He should just be calling for the title shot.

I only half agree--I think a win over Edgar would do wonders for his résumé. Obviously, the risk is huge as well, as you point out.

I don't blame him for being pissed, but I also don't blame Frankie for taking the other fight.

Should STFU and be thankful Frankie even knows who he is - at least enough to have accepted a fight with him in the first place.

Comes across as pretty entitled and utterly narcissistic. The whole post is a thinly veiled ‘What about me?’ tirade. Did it ever occur to him that Zombie is a well respected, dangerous martial artist in his own right and perhaps Frankie has long had a desire to fight him? They have been scheduled previously in the not too distant past, if I remember correctly.

Get one thing straight, Frankie doesn’t owe him a fucking thing and is free to liaise with the UFC as is deemed necessary.

Sandbag is a nobody and Frankie had a better opportunity arise. Makes perfect sense. Funny thing is he’s acting like KZ isn’t a big fight or a better name on the resume.

go fight someone your own age and get your title shot

Kinda disappointed also. Frankie's run at fw is done. Really was interested in seeing how he did in be and beating sandhagen would get him potential get him within two fights of a title fight
Wasn’t really paying attention to what you were saying but your av made me laugh so here’s a like

I only half agree--I think a win over Edgar would do wonders for his résumé. Obviously, the risk is huge as well, as you point out.
The point is that he's already on the cusp of a title shot. Cejudo is an easier fight than Edgar. Just count this as a blessing and get that belt!

The point is that he's already on the cusp of a title shot.

Is he really?? One good win, one phony win and he's ahead of Aljamain Sterling, the winner of Aldo-Moraes and the winner of Yan-Faber??? Well, it's not unprecedented for the UFC to do things that baffle me.

You can't blame him for being upset, but you can hardly blame Frankie for taking a fight with KZ either

Back