Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
KO power vs suspect chin is always a bad combo

zvWgX2.gif

Yair-Rodriguez-vs-Korean-Zombie-UFC-Denver-Fight-Highlights.jpg

WAR FRANKIE!!!

55823676_108182546894874_7711496459186676892_n.jpg

Frankie will get rocked and choked in the championship rounds.

Kz has suspect chin? That elbow out of no where would have ko'd just about any fw. Also the first ko he ever suffered, the head kick was brutal and hit right on the button. Kz never had questionable chin

Kz has suspect chin? That elbow out of no where would have ko'd just about any fw. Also the first ko he ever suffered, the head kick was brutal and hit right on the button. Kz never had questionable chin
oh nevermind, misread what you wrote...

Do you have anything else to do other than troll on Sherdog?

Inb4 Frankie getting lifted off his feet via Ortega uppercut gif

Bad fight for Frankie to take Imo...really...really stupid fight to take last minute.

Lol suspect chin

Also every KZ fight has a thread like this I stopped taking them seriously after The Hominick fight

Can’t believe people fell for this obvious satire.

KZ has an iron chin.

Regardless what happens, I think this has FOTN written all over it.

Frankie is one of my favourite fighters of all time my first mma fight I watched live was bj vs Frankie 2. Then of course there were those 2 amazing fights with Maynard.

But since then, when has Edgar EVER ko'd someone stiff?

Bad fight for Frankie to take Imo...really...really stupid fight to take last minute.
Nah this fight was supposed to happen and yair stepped in for Edgar remember? Edgar is well prepared for zombie. Now that aldo is gone to bw maybe staying at fw is better for frankie

i dont like it. frankie is gonna do his usual thing and make even the korean zombie look boring, then squeak out a narrow decision win.

Frankie is one of my favourite fighters of all time my first mma fight I watched live was bj vs Frankie 2. Then of course there were those 2 amazing fights with Maynard.

But since then, when has Edgar EVER ko'd someone stiff?

Back