Would you like Zabit to replace Ortega on a short notice vs KZ?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I know I do.

Russia is closer to Korea and he will have less jetleg than any European/American fighters.

I think it's perfect.

No, because I don't want to see poor Zombie die

Emmm you may consider Zabit winning the fight by dying...who has "died" from Zabit's hands last time?

Please. I like that fight for Jung. And this way I could cheer for the Korean Zombie guilt-free since he wouldn't be going up against my boy Edgar.

Emmm you may consider Zabit winning the fight by dying...who has "died" from Zabit's hands last time?
Zombie is worse than every opponent Zabit has faced in the UFC though

Nah give the old man a rest he’s too old to do back to back camps like that

Zabit would not take a 5 round fight.

dumb decision by zabit if he choose to face KZ. Zabit is higher ranked, only one fight away from a TS ( can even have a TS right away if he is lucky and if volkanovski win ), zabit has nothing to gain by fighting KZ.

Kattar is a better choice, just loss, want to get back on The title conversation etc

Looks like it'll be Edgar. Ali makes money either way and gets to preserve the flashy hype train that will be exposed vs. Max or Volk soon.

Edgar is already in preparation for BW fight vs Sandhagen isn't he?
I highly doubt he'll stop the process to fight in a fight in a division he's going to leave...

Would you like Zabit to replace Ortega on a short notice vs KZ?
giphy.gif

real talk they should offer the fight to artem lobov
it would be a fucking WAR fight of the decade

Edgar is already in preparation for BW fight vs Sandhagen isn't he?
I highly doubt he'll stop the process to fight in a fight in a division he's going to leave...
Just quoting Mr. Helwani. I'd prefer Edgar leave FW both for his own sake (he won't win a title) and the division's (plenty of great contenders and prospects to fight, no need for the old heads to clog the top 10).

Back