WIN - JDS (TKO)
LOSS - Stipe (KO)
WIN - Mark Hunt (KO)
WIN - Werdum (Dec)
LOSS - Ngannou (KO)
LOSS - Curtis Blaydes (TKO)
WIN - Sergei Pavlovich (TKO)
WIN - Alexey Oleynik (TKO)

Have you ever seen a UFC run like this? I feel like Overeem is very unique in that he recovers so well from KO losses. Those two back to back KO's in 2013 to Bigfoot and Browne would have ended most fighters' careers, but Overeem somehow keeps bouncing back and always is a threat.

Have zero idea how he will do this weekend, but hard not to be an Overeem fan at this point. Would be pretty incredible if he won a few more fights and took one last shot at the title.

The guy is as legit a fighter as it gets and seems to have avoided the symptoms of CTE so far, he can fight smart and I hope he does this weekend.

It's that horse meat.
The UFC should stock up and supply it to fighters instead of Reebok gear.

ImpartialEmbellishedCivet-small.gif

Would much rather see him fight Lewis this weekend

When you really look at it it's kind of shitty

Definitely has had some setbacks... What I find most interesting, is that you could make the argument that the fighters he has beaten are better/more accomplished than the fighters he has lost to.

He has beaten four former UFC champions - Lesnar, Mir, JDS, Werdum
But some of his losses were fighters he is better than IMO: Browne, Bigfoot, Rothwell
Of course, this argument falls on its face when you bring up his loss to Stipe and maybe Ngannou

When you really look at it it's kind of shitty

No it isn't. It's had its ups and downs, but considering how long Overeem has been fighting for, it's pretty good. And pretty much on par with his whole carreer where he was never at one point considered the best, but always to be taken seriously.

I'll never understand the Reem haters. Dude is what you should want in a fighter.

Total Wins: 9
Total Losses: 6
Total Fights: 15

WIN - Brock Lesnar (TKO)
LOSS - Bigfoot Silva (KO)
LOSS - Travis Browne (KO)
WIN - Frank Mir (Dec)
LOSS - Ben Rothwell (TKO)
WIN - Stefan Struve (KO)
WIN - Roy Nelson (Dec)
WIN - JDS (TKO)
LOSS - Stipe (KO)
WIN - Mark Hunt (KO)
WIN - Werdum (Dec)
LOSS - Ngannou (KO)

Have you ever seen a UFC run like this? I feel like Overeem is very unique in that he recovers so well from KO losses. Those two back to back KO's in 2013 to Bigfoot and Browne would have ended most fighters' careers, but Overeem somehow keeps bouncing back and always is a threat.

Have zero idea how he will do this weekend, but hard not to be an Overeem fan at this point. Would be pretty incredible if he won a few more fights and took one last shot at the title.
Dude is legend.

giphy.gif

I'll never understand the Reem haters. Dude is what you should want in a fighter.

When Ubereem stepped on those scales, he Beta'd every sherdogger to the point of bitterness in their bum souls.

Total Wins: 9
Total Losses: 6
Total Fights: 15
WIN - Brock Lesnar (TKO)
LOSS - Bigfoot Silva (KO)
LOSS - Travis Browne (KO)
WIN - Frank Mir (Dec)
LOSS - Ben Rothwell (TKO)
WIN - Stefan Struve (KO)
WIN - Roy Nelson (Dec)
WIN - JDS (TKO)
LOSS - Stipe (KO)
WIN - Mark Hunt (KO)
WIN - Werdum (Dec)
LOSS - Ngannou (KO)

Definitely has had some setbacks... What I find most interesting, is that you could make the argument that the fighters he has beaten are better/more accomplished than the fighters he has lost to.
He has beaten four former UFC champions - Lesnar, Mir, JDS, Werdum
But some of his losses were fighters he is better than IMO: Browne, Bigfoot, Rothwell
Of course, this argument falls on its face when you bring up his loss to Stipe and maybe Ngannou

So basically very average. JZ has shown a knack for disabling opponents with short punches. WhateveReem is in trouble. End of thread

Afteer seeing him finished against guys like Bigfoot, Browne and Rothwell I was 100% sure Hunto would kill him lmao

Back