Media Joe Rogan: "Kron Gracie is from the best DNA the worlds ever known (Rickson)"

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
38:33

Yet with the worlds greatest DNA of all time he loses to a guy who lost 5 out of his last 6 matches. <45>

Rogan makes these insanely hyperbolic statements all the time but this has to take the price.

Why did the best DNA receptor the worlds ever known pussy out of any legit fighter in his prime? He even dodged Bas Rutten!

Last edited:
Imagine Ngannou having a baby with a Kenyan marathon runner

Would be an elite fighting specimen no doubt

All depends. Could get the worst of both worlds. A really skinny dude with no cardio

How far up someones ass can you be? Does he really believe this shit himself? He KNOWS and even points out that Rickson dodged constantly and never fought anyone dangerous in their prime.

Andy Ruiz says hello to DNA...
anthony-joshua-andy-ruiz.jpg

Yet with the worlds greatest DNA of all time he loses to a guy who lost 5 out of his last 6 matches. <45>

Rogan makes these insanely hyperbolic statements all the time but this has to take the price.

Why did the best DNA receptor the worlds ever known pussy out of any legit fighter in his prime? He even dodged Bas Rutten!

I remeber watching a documentary about Rickson fight a tournament in Japan. He almost got submitted by some striker who never grappled a day in his life. Was hilarious. He also gassed out miserably cause he panicked.

That's a hell of a statement seeing as there is so much talent in the world.

Anyway Genetics has no correlation to the heritage of said talents many great athletes have children who have zero talent in their respective field.

Mike Tyson himself said his said has zero chance of ever being a champion boxer.

I remeber watching Rickson fight a tournament in Japan. He almost got submitted by some striker who never grappled a day in his life. Was hilarious. He also gassed out miserably cause he panicked.

He even mentions that!

Ricksons own father Helio in that choke documentary says himself his son never fights a worthy opponent, lol..:sniper:

Last edited:
All depends. Could get the worst of both worlds. A really skinny dude with no cardio
Lol that'd be hilarious

Ngannou after all that hard work, expecting to see a mirror image of himself instead he gets a black Charlie Zelenoff :D

yeah i love me some rogan but you have to understand who he is. he says dumb shit sometimes. However if you sit around and listen to any man especially a stoner talk for 3 hours they are gonna say something funny lol. Especially when speaking about passionate topics. I get what he was trying to say but Kron and his father have nothing at all to do with "DNA". thats not nature, that nurture. Years of practice made him what he is not his DNA.

but we can nit pick anything people say.. for example..TS just said that gotta take the price? wtf is that? did you mean prize? see how you misspoke? I still understood you though. Your point is valid he misspoke but im sure you understood what he was trying to say lol.

Kind of a bummer to come from "the best DNA the world has ever known" and still pop out a manlet.

I remeber watching a documentary about Rickson fight a tournament in Japan. He almost got submitted by some striker who never grappled a day in his life. Was hilarious. He also gassed out miserably cause he panicked.

He was supposed to fight a legitimate striker named Todd Hayes in Japan, who unfortunately got injured. Ricksons coach is on his ass that he can't exchange with him and seems genuinely concerned. Then the fucking fight never happens. Hilarious.

Rickson (and the other Gracie's) magic "DNA" was studying BJJ since they were infants and entering (actually helping start) a new sport in whch they had a big skill advantage...at least for a few years until other fighters had sufficient training.

I can think of plenty of people I know personally who have better athletic genetics than the Gracie family. They're just average people who stay fit and are hyperfocused on one skill.

Rickson (and the other Gracie's) magic "DNA" was studying BJJ since they were infants and entering (actually helping start) a new sport in whch they had a big competitive advantage...at least for a few years until other fighters had sufficient training.

I can think of plenty of people I know personally who have better athletic genetics than the Gracie family. They're just average people who stay fit and are hyperfocused on one skill.
The Gracie's patriarch literally invented BJJ to even the field for little dudes lol. They are not genetic monsters by any stretch of the imagination.

He was supposed to fight a legitimate striker named Todd Hayes in Japan, who unfortunately got injured. His instructors are on his ass that he can't exchange with him and are genuinely concerned. Then the fucking fight never happens. Hilarious.

Not as hilarious as Rickson ducking Sakuraba and all of the other most dangerous fighters in the late 1990s (Kerr, Coleman, Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Marco Ruas, Bas Rutten, Igor V., etc.).

Not as hilarious as Rickson ducking Sakuraba and all of the other most dangerous fighters in the late 1990s (Kerr, Coleman, Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Marco Ruas, Bas Rutten, Igor V., etc.).

GOAT ducker.

This was the conversation (I'm paraphrasing):

Coach: "Do NOT exchange blows with him".

Rickson: yeah yeah yeah, I not exchange, clinch, take my time,... HAHAH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back