Props to Cowboy for taking 5 fights in a year at the age of 36

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tony and Justin are tough as hell. Al laquinta hasn't been KO'd and TKO'd in his career. McGregor is probably the easiest fight after Hernandez, but fighting five times a year when he has already fought 10 times in WEC and 32 times in the UFC is very impressive. Hope Cowboy takes McGregor's soul to his ranch in January

The GOAT is going to KO him stiff

{<Mcgoat}

Tony and Justin are tough as hell. Al laquinta hasn't been KO'd and TKO'd in his career. McGregor is probably the easiest fight after Hernandez, but fighting five times a year when he has already fought 10 times in WEC and 32 times in the UFC is very impressive. Hope Cowboy takes McGregor's soul to his ranch in January
its called make all the money you can because your skills are diminishing....and "job" to Conor for one last big payday and ride into the sunset rich.

So impressive going out and get starched that many times, I guess he fights all the time because he loves being a dad lol

He loves to fight and 36 doesn't sound that old
GbF5s16.jpg

When I was 36, I had to use two remote controls to change channels on my LCD bigscreen TV.

Kids have it so tough these days.

McGregor easier than al iaquinta lmao

cowboy is getting finished in two minutes

Shit used to be normal to fight 5 times a year in pride. Ufc should obligate everyone to fight atleast 3 x a year imo.

its called make all the money you can because your skills are diminishing....and "job" to Conor for one last big payday and ride into the sunset rich.

No it's not, Donald has always been super-active. He's got the most fights in UFC history, despite some guys who are also reasonably active like Diego Sanchez having 5 years in the company on him.

Shit used to be normal to fight 5 times a year in pride. Ufc should obligate everyone to fight atleast 3 x a year imo.

PRIDE would quite often have a couple of easier fights in there though, in the UFC you're consistently fighting people near your level.

If the fight goes to the 3rd...
Cowboy takes him down chokes him out in 3rd rd.
He will be tired.
If not, then anything can happen 1st 2 rds.

The GOAT is going to KO him stiff

{<Mcgoat}
Not surprised Conor took the fight, Cerrone coming off multiple KOs and his 5th fight of the year. Nothing Conor likes more than cherry picking stylistic fights against guys with no notice/injured/overworked. He should actually have a chance. Smart of him staying completely away from actual contenders his entire career.

Oops read Colby which I knew was BS....

I don't think Cowboy makes it to round 3. Cowboy has taken to much damage. He's done.

Back