New "Book" on How to Beat Khabib

Would prime GSP have beaten prime Khabib at 155 or 170?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Excerpt below; link at the end. If you like Jack Slack and his "Killing The King" articles, you might like this. The original source has screen caps from fights.

The Key to Beating Khabib

By K. Fantaousakis (MMA Coach)

A fighter who gets to survive a five-round war against Khabib will only get his hand raised if he is able to push the pace and lead. He will have to mix takedowns or the threat of takedowns with effective, technically sound, offensive strikes. The best game-plan to beat Nurmagomedov in standing exchanges is to follow Georges St-Pierre’s blueprint of fight domination which is: fighting from a distance, threatening with takedowns and keeping opponents guessing by pressing the action. This type of game is not based on reacting or counter-striking but on taking initiatives. The author has analyzed GSP’s game in detail here.

It is now time to get more specific and provide several examples of situations and techniques that can be used to expose Khabib’s weaknesses.

Part 1: Beating Khabib in striking exchanges

Before we proceed with our breakdown, we must make clear that although Khabib does not use proper form in his striking (offensively or defensively), he is very explosive, vicious, fast and surprisingly accurate. This seems to be more due to his tenacity as a competitor, his natural sport-specific attributes and is not necessarily the product of technical training. Khabib also has a great chin.

Sambo striking is not as refined as boxing or Muay Thai but can be very effective when combined with takedowns.

Tip #1: Proper stance when fighting Khabib

Tip #2: Use offensive elbows and knees against Khabib

Tip #3: Use knees to the head as Khabib charges forward

Tip #4: Use Conor’s Karate-style front kick

Cont...

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/11...e-poirier-barboza-dos-anjos-georges-st-pierre

Last edited:
Lol take down Khabib.
Dumbest thing I've ever heard

copy pasta

Beat Khabib by knocking his head clean off or submitting him, that seems to be the only way

Now I can beat Kebab, thank you.

Lol take down Khabib.
Dumbest thing I've ever heard

People act like Khabib would just be a fish out of water after getting taken down. Probably just as dangerous if not more dangerous than Tony off his back. Plus he'd get right back up if he wanted to

This should not be allowed on the web. When this gets into the wrong hands, Khabib is doomed.

So to beat khabib you have to beat him in either grappling exchanges or striking exchanges, preferably both... ok got it i wonder how no one came up with this before.

chapter 1-- shoot khabib in the face
chapter 2-- put dead khabib in a RNC

Last edited:
If somebody could pressure him then that would be a good start

Tip #1: Proper stance when fighting Khabib

Tip #2: Use offensive elbows and knees against Khabib
Sooo...
giphy.gif

then........
And someone on Sherdog said Tony had no TDD.....
giphy.gif

Ain't gonna dig a grave for you but you know who you is!

People act like Khabib would just be a fish out of water after getting taken down. Probably just as dangerous if not more dangerous than Tony off his back. Plus he'd get right back up if he wanted to
Well said! Hes a natural grappler.

I bet Khabibs previous 30 opponents feel like fools.

Its so simple. Do all of the above whilst he is holding you down and smashing your face in.

Sooo...
giphy.gif

then........
And someone on Sherdog said Tony had no TDD.....
giphy.gif

Ain't gonna dig a grave for you but you know who you is!
He was taken down repeatedly by a gassed out Kevin lee. Even when Kevin lee was finished he still scored takedowns with relative ease.

Khabib takedowns > Kevin lee takedowns as evident by their takedown consistency vs RDA and Iaquinta in comparison.

Heck Danny Castillo ragdolled your boy.

He was taken down repeatedly by a gassed out Kevin lee. Even when Kevin lee was finished he still scored takedowns with relative ease.

Khabib takedowns > Kevin lee takedowns as evident by their takedown consistency vs RDA and Iaquinta in comparison.

Heck Danny Castillo ragdolled your boy.
You're gonna eat so much shit when Tony ko's Khabib

Not as much shit as when Tony turns out to be an easier fight than Mctapper?

I literally stated prior to the Poirier fight that Khabib will beat Poirier easier than Mctapper. Everyone laughed at me. Then, VOILA!

Im stating it here, Khabib will beat Tony pretty easily. You will then make excuses that the fight happened 4 years too late and that Tony gotten old and isnt the same fighter anymore LOL.
I can clearly see the flood of excuses that are about to get thrown.

Here we go some Tony fans already playing the excuses!
Sucks they didn’t fight earlier in their previous 4 attempts. It’s just hard to tell if a fighter like Tony, who takes some punishment every fight, can give it his best by now.

Back