If Conrad continues ducking Cowboy , Who should UFC give him as a tune-up fight next? FKL or Islam?

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conrad has already ducked Cowboy several times in the past so him continuing to duck Cowboy or other elite fighters is no surprise , Fighter Kevin Lee has talked a lot of shit about Cowboy in the past and although i like him as a tune-up fight for Gaethje. I dont think he will stop ducking Gaethje now as he has ducked him in the past several times alongside Al Iaquinta (Ironically they fought each other after ducking Gaethje for the biggest duck).

I think this fight would be a good one and a great tune-up fight for Cowboy , Cowboy is a better fighter than FKL everywhere and this would be a great matchup for him.
I think he would get it done by a first round submission or a second round knockout depending on FKL's gameplan.

Another very interesting fight is Islam , He is a very highly touted prospect (by his fans) and considered as one of the most ducked fighters in the LW(again by his fans) who is riding a 6 fight winning streak and absolutely deserving of a higher ranked opponent. I know that he has called almost everybody out but i dont think i've ever heard him mentioning Cowboy or Gaethje's name , I think a fight between Islam and these guys would be a good tune-up for both(Cowboy and Gaethje) , but we're talking Cowboy's next fight here and Gaethje shouldnt be fighting anyone that low.
Islam is not outstrucking Cowboy like he did to Ramos and i dont think he is gonna lay and pray in Cowboy i actually give Cowboy a very high chance of subbing him as well but i think he will most likely will finish him with GnP after dropping him with a jab(Islam got dropped by a jab in his last fight against a BJJ master).

Which one of these matchups would you like to see more? As i've said i got Cowboy winning both of them comfortably.

Islam and FKL would beat the shit out of Cowboy and Conor though.

Conor should pursue that dream Sergio Pettis matchup everyone has been craving for

sZxBjx5.gif

Conor ducks no one

"and if Khabib won't grant me the rematch, I'll fight the next in line"

- Conor McGregor

960x0.jpg

“To be quite honest, [McGregor] was flirting with the possibility of fighting the winner when the winner was Nate,” Masvidal said on the Dan Le Batard Show on ESPN.

“Since I’ve won, he hasn’t said a peep. That dude don’t want it, man.”

- Jorge Masdival

Last edited:
Islam and FKL would beat the shit out of Cowboy and Conor though.

Conor should pursue that dream Sergio Pettis matchup everyone has been craving for
How are they gonna beat the shit out of Cowboy?
Just because Fighter Kevin Lee got a nice headkick ko over Triple G that doesnt mean that he would beat a fighter like Cowboy who is better than FKL anywhere the fight goes besides the offensive wrestling.
Whats the last Top 10 fighter Islam has fought? Exactly!

If i'm mcgregor i'd like to beat the shit out of machakev to trigger kabib.
Anyway, conor is too high profile for fight machakev in reality and comes from a lose, should fight someone that come from a lose too and that is not a nobody, cowboy is the only realistic choice.

Nobody is ducking this guy.
cowboy-cerrone-hero.jpg

He's done my friend.

Cowboy absolutely ran through 3 good fighters in the span of months, then he loses to two top 5 fighters in the deepest division and now somehow he sucks

Anyway, conor is too high profile for fight machakev in reality and comes from a lose, should fight someone that come from a lose too and that is not a nobody, cowboy is the only realistic choice.
Machachev would wrestlefuck and gas Conor to boliva

Me!
I'll make my debut by destroying this Conrad y'all praisin' and make a run for the title while whooping the top 10s.

Cowboy absolutely ran through 3 good fighters in the span of months, then he loses to two top 5 fighters in the deepest division and now somehow he sucks
He got brutally finished in the first round of both fights, it's not exactly like they were split decisions.

Conor can fight anyone, any time. He prefers to maximize his purse (like most others).

Expect the Cowboy fight to be signed soon.

He could win a 3 rounder against Gaethje, but I wouldn't bet even money on it.

Masdival would pay him substantially more than Cowboy so why is he fighting Cowboy in the first place?
Because he's not daft, that's why.

He couldn't even beat a LW Diaz at 170, let alone a bad ass top 5 170er at 170.

So ya, maybe I should have said "maximize his purse and chances to win". Point taken.

Look, Conor is good, very good. He could beat most of FW's and many LW's. But we all know he's not "fight Masvidal at 170" good.

And please don't confuse me with haters or huggers. He's taking advantage of all of us, and Dana lets him. I blame Dana. But he makes both of them lots of money, so Dana allows it. And let's face it, many of us fans are perfectly happy to hand it over, so why should we complain if they're giving us what we ask for?

If Dana's financial strategy was further left on the "merit to spectacle" spectrum, we probably wouldn't be talking about this. And I wish it were further to the left.

I'm just glad he wasn't gifted another fucking title shot.

Just one asshole's opinion :)

Last edited:
Conor following in gsp footsteps...

btw to answer your question ts: Cm punk

I understand you are a pretty retarded white belt but if you read what i written maybe also you can understand.
Maybe you should how to write in english.

tf is this shit?

Back