Media Jon Jones effortlessly takes down TRT Vitor and submits him with a nasty americana

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Very fun fight.

Great win for Jones, his fighting arsenal was on full display that fight.
ynKElAe.gif

He also showed massive heart when refusing to tap and surviving that armbar. All qualities of a true GOAT

One of the most underrated submissions ever, it looks so brutal and clean against a Black belt in BJJ.

Personally my favorite sub from the GOAT

Vitor has the Paulo Costa looking bod in this one.

That was only because trt vitor didnt know his true powers yet.

Vitor Belfort is a type of guy who lays on his back when he's not confident on his feet

One of the most underrated submissions ever, it looks so brutal and clean against a Black belt in BJJ.

Personally my favorite sub from the GOAT

he was done, out of gas and nothing left to give. Vitor was never great past the first few rounds, he always had cardio issues and the size difference was absurd.

The only loss of TRT Vitor! Amazing!

Jones the GOAT submitting BJJ black belts
out-strikes Muay Thai guys
Out-wrestles olympians

even known shills like @rushbeg and @ThunderStruck cannot deny Jones as GOAT

Not only did he sub a black belt (who at that point only had 1 sub loss n that was his 2nd career sub loss in 41 pro fights) he also beat him up standing n made vitor flop n try to take the fight in the ground

I'm quite impressed Jon Jones was able to beat a roider.

Nothing but a chickenshit steroid user pregnant woman harmer beating an old man fighting up a weight class.

Not only did he sub a black belt (who at that point only had 1 sub loss n that was his 2nd career sub loss in 41 pro fights) he also beat him up standing n made vitor flop n try to take the fight in the ground

Vitor is always like this. Same shit happened when Vitor fought with Hendo (Pride) or Overeem (Strikeforce).

AND SAKURABA

Back