Media Alexander “The Great” Volkanovski I Champ Camp (Updated) Episode I,2 and 3.

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Episode 1

Cliffs:

- Talks about not getting intimidated by face offs
- Predicts 3rd round finish
- Speaks about experiencing NYC especially Madison Square Garden
- Has snippets of the press conference with Colby being a try hard and Alex laughing at him
- Says people think we need to hate each other but there is mutual respect and they can say sorry after

Bonus: Jared looks like Kevin Hart

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 9.19.12 pm.png

Episode 2

Cliffs:

- Gone to Thailand (Tiger Muay Thai), also trains in Oz/NZ
- Talks a bit about the training facilities and shows his workouts
- He needs only 4 weeks usually but wants to use the 8 weeks to peak at the right time

Anyone interested in going to Tiger Muay Thai I wouldn't if you're a beginner as I have heard it's suited to more advanced to pros but there are many other gyms over in Phuket suited for beginners. He also seems to be sparring hard getting a cut (possible elbow?) which should be right by fight time and a busted lip that looks a few weeks old.

UPDATE

Episode 3

Cliffs:

- Training grappling with Russians and Chechens
- Would like to have at least 3 fights a year but prefers 4 but couldn't because of injuries
- More sparring worth a watch
- Believes he is a bad match up for Max and has been for a while

Last edited:
Effort collating that mate Volk definitely is going to be Max's biggest test at 145. Best believe us Aussie have got a taste for UFC gold and we're ending the year with a champ.

When will these guys named Alexander quit using "The Great" as their nickname? It's cheesy as fuck to be honest

He's a Macedonian. He can actually use it.
Lol at thinking that a Bulgarian slav has something to do with Alexander the Great.
Slavs came to Balkan in the 6th century over 900 years after Alexander the Great empire , Besides Druze Tito baptising them with the name "macedonian" they have nothing to do with Alexander and ancient Macedoni.

Lol at thinking that a Bulgarian slav has something to do with Alexander the Great.
Slavs came to Balkan in the 6th century over 900 years after Alexander the Great empire , Besides Druze Tito baptising them with the name "macedonian" they have nothing to do with Alexander and ancient Macedoni.
No. Wrong on every point.

A bulgarian by definition can't be a slav since they are Tatars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

All this was nice cute propaganda before we had CIA leaked proof, DNA evidence and a ton of collected newpapper evidence in the last 5 years.

No. Wrong on every point.

A bulgarian by definition can't be a slav since they are Tatars.
Prove any connection between fyrom slavs and ancient macedonis if you can, well you cant.
Well most of FYROM identified as Bulgarians prior to communist yugoslavia , I guess they are tartars who descend from the turkic tribe of Bulgars too then.
How can you explain that all historical figures regarded as "macedonians" by the fyrom historiography have all self-identified as Bulgarians and are regarded as so by any serious historian? , Even IMRO was an bulgarian nationalist organization and Ilinden was an bulgarian uprising..
Why aer the two languages so close , You know why? Because any serious linguist considers the macedonian language as nothing more than a dialect of Bulgarian.
Bulgarians are culturally linguistically and genetically slavs(Most of them carry the typical south slavic I2a) and so are the fyromians.

Never heard a nickname trigger someone so much... Sulk much?!

Prove any connection between fyrom slavs and ancient macedonis if you can, well you cant.
Well most of FYROM identified as Bulgarians prior to communist yugoslavia , I guess they are tartars who descend from the turkic tribe of Bulgars too then.
How can you explain that all historical figures regarded as "macedonians" by the fyrom historiography have all self-identified as Bulgarians and are regarded as so by any serious historian? , Even IMRO was an bulgarian nationalist organization and Ilinden was an bulgarian uprising..
Why aer the two languages so close , You know why? Because any serious linguist considers the macedonian language as nothing more than a dialect of Bulgarian.
Bulgarians are culturally linguistically and genetically slavs(Most of them carry the typical south slavic I2a) and so are the fyromians.
None of this is true, and this is not the place to discuss your political wet dreams.

Not interested in your Nazi propaganda, please stick to the topic which is Alexander The Great Volkanovski will probably kick Max's ass :)

None of this is true, and this is not the place to discuss your political wet dreams.

Not interested in your Nazi propaganda, please stick to the topic which is Alexander The Great Volkanovski will probably kick Max's ass :)
What a weird flex in a thread about training in Thailand..... But as much as I want Volk to win, I don't think he kicks Max's ass.

Looks like another overrated Aussie is getting EXPOSED by a lanklet soon...

max-holloway-alexander-volkanovski-ufc-245-presser.jpg

Israel-Adesanya-1187018.jpg

What a weird flex in a thread about training in Thailand..... But as much as I want Volk to win, I don't think he kicks Max's ass.
Dunno man, Max is looking a bit drained nowadays.

Ever since that bad weight cut for the Khabib fight he hasn't looked so hot. I mean it's not like he can't fight but he looks a bit lost.

Volk on the other hand looks focused like a motherfucker, is very very strong and he headbutts :D

I think he'll be much stronger and faster than Max. Not to mention hungrier.

We'll find out soon enough :)

Looks like another overrated Aussie is getting EXPOSED by a lanklet soon...

max-holloway-alexander-volkanovski-ufc-245-presser.jpg

Israel-Adesanya-1187018.jpg
Imagine being such a sulky bitch you 're triggered by a country lol
Dunno man, Max is looking a bit drained nowadays.

Ever since that bad weight cut for the Khabib fight he hasn't looked so hot. I mean it's not like he can't fight but he looks a bit lost.

Volk on the other hand looks focused like a motherfucker, is very very strong and he headbutts :D

I think he'll be much stronger and faster than Max. Not to mention hungrier.

We'll find out soon enough :)
I think people underestimated Dustin. Max did well to survive the first round imo. He then went on to dominate Frankie and his fight before that against Ortega he put on the best performance I have ever seen.
What do you think happens then?
I think Alex wins a decision by implementing a similar game plan to Aldo. He could get a late stoppage but then again Max hasn't been stopped at fw since 2012.

Ive trained at tiger muay thai. They literally have huge beginner classes made for beginners.

I think Alex wins a decision by implementing a similar game plan to Aldo. He could get a late stoppage but then again Max hasn't been stopped at fw since 2012.

I'm assuming you mean the gameplan alex used against Aldo? and not aldo's gameplan against Max....So, leg kick from range and clinch when he closes the distance? I think both of those things will definitely be a big factor in this fight.

Back