Mayweather-Habib boxing match?

Not happening. And not like Conor-Mayweather wasn't happening. Conor at least was a striker/boxer, while Khabib has nothing in terms of boxing if he can't utilize his takedowns/threads of takedowns.

My guess is Masvidal, and he deserves the payday but he absolutely has no chance with Floyd IMO, he’s to slow and Has poor defense, Floyd will TKO him for sure I think, but I hope if it is masvidal he can pull the upset.

giphy.gif

All you guys saying jorge and khabib has no shot.floyd will carry them settle down.

All you guys saying jorge and khabib has no shot.floyd will carry them settle down.
No he won't he already changed the casuals opinion of him doing what he did with McGregor, if something like this happens again he will be coming to kill like he did with Tenshin after Tenshin pissed him off.

He won't leave the door open to another "he lasted 10 RDS with one of the greatest Boxers if all time" narrative plus he'll go out with a quick decisive finish further dispelling all the preconceived notions the casuals had about him leading up to the Conor fight and leaving that as their lasting memory of him.

This happens whether it be Jorge, Khabib or even Conor again.

My guess is Masvidal, and he deserves the payday but he absolutely has no chance with Floyd IMO, he’s to slow and Has poor defense, Floyd will TKO him for sure I think, but I hope if it is masvidal he can pull the upset.

So you think Masvidal's poor defense and speed is his only issues? :p His boxing is rudimentary at best man, and abysmal against a guy as crafty as Mayweather.

Conrad is 10 times the boxer Masvidal is, and he looked like a clown

Why Khabib Floyd of all possible match ups? I don't think even the most ardent Conor hater seriously would suggest Khabib's a better boxer. Khabib would get destroyed once you remove his ability to go for takedowns. Wouldn't shock me if Floyd is co-promoting something with Dana.

Nothing from Mayweather only a brain-fart from the Nurgemedov camp.

But, carry on anyway.

So you think Masvidal's poor defense and speed is his only issues? :p His boxing is rudimentary at best man, and abysmal against a guy as crafty as Mayweather.

Conrad is 10 times the boxer Masvidal is, and he looked like a clown
I said he has absolutely no chance lol I don’t want to completely hate on him and point out everything that he lacks to give Floyd a competitive match, I just hope if it’s masvidal he goes out in his shield and collects a fat paycheck it’s a win win for him.

This interview was done like 2 weeks ago. Khabib said that nobody is interested and this will not happen

Tony F is all that matters. If we still talk about UFC 229, 2 years later, then we will talk about Tony vs Khabib for the next 3 years to come

\

Everyone after that casual money...

Its gonna be a ufc fight for sure

Why Khabib Floyd of all possible match ups? I don't think even the most ardent Conor hater seriously would suggest Khabib's a better boxer. Khabib would get destroyed once you remove his ability to go for takedowns. Wouldn't shock me if Floyd is co-promoting something with Dana.

Khabibs camp was calling for the Mayweather fight after he beat Ragin' Al for the belt.

Khabibs camp was calling for the Mayweather fight after he beat Ragin' Al for the belt.
Guess it is all about money after all. Even Khabib doesn't think he would win, but he'd like the big payday that would come with it.

Back