Conor McGregor shows off Incredible body ahead of UFC Return

Probably just the effects of eating more/slightly extra fat.

they think he has put on 28lbs of PURE MUSCLE. What a joke.
These "journalists" know nothing about this stuff, it's laughably bad.

They have about 7-10 days before this ppv turns into a fight night without Conor

Lol im sure this is just promoting some mcgregorfit thing that people will eat up and spend half their pay check on hoping theyll get bigger than 145.

He's less and less lean as he goes up in weight in those pictures. Dude did not put on 20lbs of lean muscle.

For those who have never hit the gym and tried to gain lean size, 20lbs of honest to god muscle in 12-18 months of weight lifting regimens constructed exactly for that purpose along with eating quite a lot and counting your macros...is a fucking serious feat, especially if youre already somewhat fit.

Last edited:
How do you people find these articles anyway? I would assume you're not regularly reading the Sun, so how did you come across it? Are you googling Conor every day?

He's less and less lean as he goes up in weight in those pictures. Dude did not put on 20lbs of lean muscle.

For those who have never hit the gym and tried to gain lean size, 20lbs of honest to god muscle in 12-18 months of weight lifting regimens constructed exactly for that purpose along with eating quite a lot and counter your macros...is a fucking serious feat, especially if youre already somewhat fit.
Unholy quantities of raw eggs, bromelain, raw fish and intermittent fasting does it for me pretty quick

I tend to put on muscle quicker than most tho I Think

But yeah, high level athletes already in their peak condition, breaking through those plateaus isn't easy

There's definitely more hacks than ever for doing so though. Science, nutrition, supplementation and understanding of physiology has come a long way

damn, was hoping it was leaked nudes of his entire side crew

Why does mcgregor like to keep his torso thin? He has no problem getting muscle in other parts of his body so this must be on purpose.

Want to make a thread with a lot of comments ?

Step 1. Mention Conrad

step 2. That’s it

Why does mcgregor like to keep his torso thin? He has no problem getting muscle in other parts of his body so this must be on purpose.
His top looks bigger bc of his thin torso. The V taper makes upper body appear larger.

He's too rich to fight again

Don't you guys get it ?

Back