Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
We all know "Everybody is on steroids"

I have spoken

the-mandalorian-is-so-much-weirder-than-i-exp-L-BvpwXI.jpeg

USADA has cleared Jones 2X

It is interesting that Sherdog is willing to accept USADA's test results but not their decisions

Unlikely that everybody is on PEDs when the sport allows 33+ year old individuals to be champions and dominate.

EDIT: Original post has some flaws, so here's to phrasing my thoughts better: i don't think there is anything to suggest that everybody is on steroids in the UFC.
If the level of athleticism was so insane that PEDs are necessary for everyone, than we would not have champions/top contenders that are 35-39+ years old.
Because if athleticism (which is where PEDs help the most) was the main factor/so important for winning in MMA-fights, then champions/top contenders would be no older than 32-33 years, which is where athletes in sports that require solely explosivity and/or anerobic capacity are out of their prime. (if not years earlier).

Last edited:

It is interesting that Sherdog is willing to accept USADA's test results but not their decisions

It is interesting that USADA is willing to reinterpret its test results for Jones.

No more jokes, only factual statements from now on. Got it.

I don't think most of the Jon Jones comments involving PEDs are "jokes."

Absolutely incorrect. He has been 'cleared' by USADA once when they made up the whole pulsing BS to save him from a lifetime ban. Way back after his first offence, an arbitration panel decided that he didn't take the clomid and letro 'knowingly'. That was not USADA and Jon Jones paid for the arbitration himself, so what the fuck do you expect?

Can we get this pinned
Sorry, had to take a shot

Just a quick lil bump never hurt

He's never done steroids. They were tainted dick pills. That's the truth and everyone knows it.

Haters

Back