Who had the best mic skills in UFC history?

Chael was great. Conor was the best before/during the Aldo fight.

The two people mentioned are ok when they have a script but nothing without them. I’ll go with Derrick Lewis, at least he is original.

Conor and its not even close. Chael was rehearsed. Conor was just brilliant at his finest which we might never see again. Honorable mention is ben rothwell

Chael was an average fighter with blaring weaknesses that main evented several times because of his mouth. Gotta respect the baddest man on earth

Conor pretty easily IMO, had more quick on his feet zingers. Chael always came off like a super rehearsed wrestling gimmick.

Chael Sonnen...was fucking great

Him selling the Jones fight on Sportscenter is a great example...

...just start at 3:40

Chael for sure takes this

Connor is second, but Conor actually was incredibly impressive in the ring where Chael made himself with his.voice

Chael was much better than Connor just didn’t have the wins and fans to back it up with the numbers

It’s masters like Buentello that paved the way for guys mentioned above...

The two people mentioned are ok when they have a script but nothing without them. I’ll go with Derrick Lewis, at least he is original.

The hot balls and where ronda rousey fine ass at were top shelf.

20160603_0002_Mike_Goldberg_and_Demetrious_Johnson.0.jpg

Chael, connor seemed to repeat shit and got butthurt when u didn't reaxt to his shit talk.

Lewis plans what he is going to say. I'd have to go with Bisping. Entirely unscripted. The interactions with Rockhold were gold.

Back