Media Aldo looking thin in new pic on his way to 135lb

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That chin might not hold up.

I hope it does though.

Last edited:
GOAT Aldo will KO Moraes with his superior boxing

there were times at 145 he looked Romeroesque in his Build, just fuckin huge and he gonna lose another 9 pounds to make 136 then 135?!
I love ALDO but losing weight isn't always the answer as HENDO put it "Just cause you're bigger doesn't mean you're better!"

A little concerned about chin/cardio. Maybe he’ll get back some of that speed that made him so dangerous though

Nothing wrong with testing the waters at a new weight class, specially one with an even harder weight cut...but, he shouldnt had gone straight to the top, a guy just as if not more dangerous than the champ, best of luck to Aldo.

Last edited:
I don't think he looks that bad here. Conor looked worse when he'd get down to 145, Dillasnake looked like a holocaust survivor at 125.

He is gonna get slept looking like a victim. Remember TJ. lets hope he lasts more than 20 seconds. I doubt 180 seconds aldo lasts at 135. RIP CAREER HOFbless

I'm one of the few people who thinks he'll be fine at 135lbs. I don't think the weight cut is the problem—the problem is that he's facing a killer in Moraes. I think Aldo can win via better hands, though.

He's gonna get smoked. Older fighters generally don't do well when they drop down in weight. 135er's are even faster than 145er's. This will get messy for Junior.

I'm one of the few people who thinks he'll be fine at 135lbs. I don't think the weight cut is the problem—the problem is that he's facing a killer in Moraes. I think Aldo can win via better hands, though.

if he does make it to the cage in healthy condition he should be able to feed Moraes dem hands with his height and slight reach advantage.

Curious, why do you think he'll be fine at 135?

He's gonna get smoked. Older fighters generally don't do well when they drop down in weight. 135er's are even faster than 145er's. This will get messy for Junior.
Going against younger faster fighters late in a career is a bad idea, especially in lower weight classes.

There is not a particularly rich history of men having success in lower weight classes in their 30s.

Really hoping for an Aldo come back at this weight class, good luck FW Goat!!

Back