Alexander Emelianenko vs Gabriel Gonzaga

I've said it before. Alex is the biggest what if in MMA history. Fedor said in a past interview that his brother was more physically gifted than him but just couldn't keep focus. Alex has some of fastest hands and best footwork of any HW.......ever. He moves like a fucking middleweight. It makes me bummed out to think of what he could have become in MMA if he wasn't a POS and involved with the wrong people.

His speed is fucking ridiculous and would have given any HW major issues. Not to mention he has really good boxing. His 1-2 is mint.

tumblr_n3knnytV9P1ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_n3knnytV9P1ry1rm7o3_r1_400.gifv

Last edited:
I've said it before. Alex is the biggest what if in MMA history. Fedor said in a past interview that his brother was more physically gifted than him but just couldn't keep focus. Alex has some of fastest hands and best footwork of any HW.......ever. He moves like a fucking middleweight. It makes me bummed out to think of what he could have become in MMA if he wasn't a POS and involved with the wrong people.

His speed is fucking ridiculous and would have given any HW major issues. Not to mention he has really good boxing. His 1-2 is mint.
So true.

I love fighters who could beat anyone on any given day and that is especially true of Aleks.

I’m not saying the tops guys wouldn’t beat him, but put him in the cage with any of the HW champs in the last 15 years and he would have had a reasonable chance of putting them on the deck. He has probably the best flurries/combinations in HW history. Like a 250 pound sauced up early Vitor, punches just keep coming.

Aleks could've been something special as well but he clearly likes to indulge his dark side way more than most.

What a beast too bad he'd never pass USADA and we'll never see him in UFC

He beat the shit out of Barnett for the better part of 10 minutes. If that fight had been three 5 minute rounds instead of a 10 minute first round and a 5 minute second I don't think Barnett would have had much of a chance. I agree he's certainly the biggest what if fighter at HW in MMA history in terms of his potential.

lmao. Alex would have gotten flattened by guys like Browne and Shane Del Rosario (RIP). He's a rapist bum.

Those arent 1-2s and fedor is the better brother more well rounded, Alek just liked to bang and break peoples faces hes definitely more violent then fedor..

Hand speed was his best weapon for sure but clearly on the juice...

Alex consistently lost to the guys you've heard of and beat the ones that didn't matter.

Its hilarious to say he could have competed with the best.

Fedor was wildly more talented.

Back