How is Conor still ranked at #3 LW?

Never take rankings seriously.
UFC just trying to keep Conor as relevant as possible.

He is staying relevant by posting on instagram and social media. And he makes whiskey commercials, that's enough for Dana to put him at #3

don't worry about it he probably won't fight again so it doesn't matter .

Its pathetic. If Conor loses against Cerrone then bet the house on him not dropping out of top 5. He'll still hover around 3rd, 4th, 5th positions.

This is why he's n°14 in the P4P rankings :

vs Aldo : Fluke
vs Diaz : Loss
vs Diaz 2 : Draw
vs Alvarez : Win (undeserved title shot)
vs Mayweather : Loss
vs Khabib : Loss

vs Fans : Loss
vs Whisky : Loss
vs Elderly : Loss
vs Women : Loss
vs Bus : Loss
vs Duffy : Loss

Never take rankings seriously.
UFC just trying to keep Conor as relevant as possible.

He is staying relevant by posting on instagram and social media. And he makes whiskey commercials, that's enough for Dana to put him at #3

don't worry about it he probably won't fight again so it doesn't matter .

Who should be above him though? Like @RNC555 said, Gaethje probably should be but that's about it.

I know it's fun to crap on Conor, but I dont think #3 LW is that ridiculous.

Because he’s popular. Pretty sure he should be unranked now after the year of inactivity

Let's all go eat at Burger King
191121050107449614.jpg

/thread

How are there still threads about UFC ranking?

I think I’m ranked 9th and I never even fought. that’s the ufc rankings for you.

Who should be above him though? Like @RNC555 said, Gaethje probably should be but that's about it.

I know it's fun to crap on Conor, but I dont think #3 LW is that ridiculous.
That's what I'm alluding to.

The fact that Conor has only won arguably one round in more than 3 years (hasn't fought in over a year) and is ranked higher than Gaethje shows you how absurd and meaningless rankings are.

It's well known that he has to pay once a month to keep a ranking...

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news...regor-crashes-to-near-the-bottom-of-the-list/

Champion: Khabib Nurmagomedov

1. Tony Ferguson
2. Dustin Poirier
3. Conor McGregor
4. Justin Gaethje
5. Donald Cerrone
6. Paul Felder
7. Dan Hooker
8. Kevin Lee
9. Al Iaquinta
10. Edson Barboza
-------------
Well, there's only 2 reasons why he wouldn't be:

1) a "one year" inactivity rule, which doesn't exist on this particular list, or
2) the voters think he's lower.

So my answer to you is....neither of the above are true. Therefore, he's #3.

QED, right?

Because he’s popular. Pretty sure he should be unranked now after the year of inactivity

Don't bet on that happening any time soon. Nate was kept on the rankings for almost three years despite his inactivity.

Don't bet on that happening any time soon. Nate was kept on the rankings for almost three years despite his inactivity.
I thought that was one of their rules but maybe I’m imagining that. Of course it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they chose to ignore their own rules to promote fights

TAPOLOGY information
191121050717519868.jpg

He's ineligible for regional rankings !!
I-N-E-L-I-G-I-B-L-E

ALLRIGHT, no more flaming, let's get some BURGERS
191121050928236597.jpg

Back