News Khabib reveals moment he knew Conrad didn't want that smoke

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
https://talksport.com/sport/mma/631553/khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-jon-jones/amp/

Quote:
“Before the fight, when the referee stood between us giving us instructions, the opponent didn’t look at me in the eyes,” he told Russian schoolchildren in a Q&A session

“At that moment, I realised he didn’t want to be in the cage with me. And before that, he talked a lot.

“He looked at me and made statements. But when we were in the cage, I realised he wanted it to be over as soon as possible.”

<BC1>

Marked out

Moral of the story: Make sure those checks you write don't bounce.

Last edited:
This same washed up "he didnt look me in the eyes" story.
So many fighters use it for what ever reason.Dumb as fuck

mFNPRRV.gif

If you watch the faceoff right before the fight you can clearly see Conor's body language. He was not his usual confident self. It was actually glaring, don't know what you saw.

Lol Conor wanted out even before the fight started, I think it was pretty obvious.

He did all that noise just to keep is image of "tough" guy but then he knew he was facing a real tough MF

Lol Conor wanted out even before the fight started, I think it was pretty obvious.

He did all that noise just to keep is image of "tough" guy but then he knew he was facing a real tough MF

Lol for sure. I remember watching and being shocked at how scared Conor looked tbh. Man was shook.

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/631553/khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-jon-jones/amp/

Quote:
“Before the fight, when the referee stood between us giving us instructions, the opponent didn’t look at me in the eyes,” he told Russian schoolchildren in a Q&A session

“At that moment, I realised he didn’t want to be in the cage with me. And before that, he talked a lot.

“He looked at me and made statements. But when we were in the cage, I realised he wanted it to be over as soon as possible.”

<BC1>

Marked out

Conor was watching himself on the big screens

I actually agree with this ...

When the walk-up to the Octagon was happening, and I looked at Conor's face, and how he was carrying himself, I said this to my brother:

"Look at Conor, man! He looks physically ill. Where is all that bravado he usually has? He looks like he is going to throw up ... like he knows his mouth has written a check his ass can't cash."

And that is exactly what happened ...

Quote:

<BC1>

Marked out

I don't see a rematch ever happening between them for that reason. The bully got bullied. He'll talk about a rematch, but it won't happen

Wow one year later and he still talk about that past fight more than his future fights.
This tells a lot and Conor is clearly his biggest win to date while the same Conor is said to be a can by Khabibs own fan.
{<BJPeen}

Wow one year later and he still talk about that past fight more than his future fights.
This tells a lot and Conor is clearly his biggest win to date while the same Conor is said to be a can by Khabibs own fan.
{<BJPeen}

He was asked an interview question. What's he supposed to do when people constantly ask him about Conor lol. Conor's the one crying and fussing on social media about Khabib every couple weeks.

Last edited:
But wasn't Khabib's shot the fastest takedown attempt in the history of UFC title fights??

<{Heymansnicker}>

There will always be a rematch. He lasted longer than Porier & Khabib fought him more recently but won't stop talking about Conor.

It's a very generic statement just like 'want that smoke'. Who actually says that?

He got hit with a good punch and beaten by a better wrestler. Pretty simple. It's not something that can't be adjusted or avoided with training/improvement.

There will always be a rematch. He lasted longer than Porier & Khabib fought him more recently but won't stop talking about Conor.

It's a very generic statement just like 'want that smoke'. Who actually says that?

He got hit with a good punch and beaten by a better wrestler. Pretty simple. It's not something that can't be adjusted or avoided with training/improvement.

He's not improving his wrestling in a year that much to beat a guy whos the best wrestler in the sport.

{<BJPeen}
He may be his 'biggest' win in terms of name recognition.. but not his best.
Poirier and Prime RDA are undeniably Khabib's best wins.

Always thought it was weird how Conor didn’t look Khabib in the eyes during that .

Back