Prime Wanderlei Silva would beat new generation champions

Who that bum in your profile pic?

Harmonica boy who studied engineering?

Wand is so overrated if him at his peak on peds was allowed to fight nowadays he wouldn’t be ranked

Imagine how badly Izzy would fuck up Wanderlei

Prime Wand would do well that for sure

I don’t see wanderlei being champ maybe somewhere around the top 5 but that’s it

I wish someone woulda come along and be the new Wandy. Eh Justin Gathje does an okay job

He'd be a fan favorite and exciting to watch with spectacular finishes...but he'd get finished every time he fought someone in the Top 7-8. Standing in the pocket and throwing with zero defense just wouldn't cut it in today's game.

Jarl

A fully geared up, prime Wand from Pride was nothing to fuck with. He threw down on the feet with no fear against a physical prime Hunt. Just the level of intensity you would need to match Hunts intensity as a MW. Insane.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
"Prime guy from Pride" = unlimited juice. Not that UFC wasn't juicy back then, but at least there was some comission testing. The Pride guys simply went overboard. That's why Crocop's UFC career was more than underwhelming, a lot of juice wasn't enough for him, he needed maximum juice. Same goes for Wand, Shogun, etc. Fedor too started raking losses quickly when some steroid testing was applied.

Last edited:
I have to agree with the fact that Wand looked like he was on a total roid rage everytime he was in the Pride ring.

He would destroy them all just with his entrance alone.

I would love to see TRT Vitor vs Prime PED Wand
oqdQhaT.gif

Back