Aspen Ladd and Yana Kunitskaya both headlined cards

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aspen could barely make the weight and the other girl somehow debuted against Cyborg to headline a PPV.

FineSandyCowrie-size_restricted.gif

I just... I don’t think words can describe how shit the UFC has gotten

I'm not even mad anymore, this is just sad.

Now I know why she's called ASSpen. Cuz she fought like ASS last time.

Women fighting in bra is something hypnotic. Bigger boobs would be cool for sure

To be fair, Yana was a last minute sacrificial lamb to pad Cyborgs record, no one thought she was gonna win.

No excuse for Aspens dog shit performance though.

Ladd shit the bed last time out, but I still think she has the talent and potential to be the next champ (after Nunes retires). Yana is also fun to watch. Don't know why know why all of the limp-dick, incel, women-haters keep.....Oh, wait.....nevermind....I see why they are making these threads/comments.

Jarl

We should hang our heads in shame , for allowing this to happen to the sport we love.

They say there are lies, damned lies and statistics ...... I guess Kunitskaya headlining a ppv falls into the statistics category as 222 was really headlined by Cyborg. Still it did double the ppv's of 221, indeed better than a lot of cards involving manly Sherdog favorites. So, yeah, Yana is a draw, can't argue with statistics.

Why y'all hating on the ultimate proving ground for warriors aka the superbowl of MMA.

I think they just need to pick fight cards better. Sometimes an ESPN+ card with have some main event worthy fights (for ESPN+ cards) on the undercard where the main fight card is pretty good as well. Then the next event will have the main event good and the rest all trash. Especially when they go overseas they put a bunch of no names from top to bottom to appease the home crowd.

Ladd shit the bed last time out, but I still think she has the talent and potential to be the next champ (after Nunes retires). Yana is also fun to watch. Don't know why know why all of the limp-dick, incel, women-haters keep.....Oh, wait.....nevermind....I see why they are making these threads/comments.

Jarl

lol at Ladd ever being champ

I rarely even watch ufc anymore, because many cards are just awful

Back