UFC Champions Picture (Chart)

Elmo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Something pretty neat to gaze at. Lots of info in one picture.

UFC-Champs.PNG

I can't jack off to this TS.

Or maybe I can..

Nice post. Crazy how many interims just came out of nowhere from around 2016...

So few champions stripped for not fighting.

Last edited:
I always found it interesting that there was never a Brazilian welterweight champion..in the UFC..

Hmm cool picture

Love that huge canadian flag though!!

We the north!!

USA is dominant
Not really surprising - USA invented the format, the rules, popularised it, and has one of the largest land masses and populations in the world.

Honestly, it's kind of surprising they dont have more champions, and major kudos to the champions that came from smaller nations.

<28>

It's not up to date with the omission of Zhang Weili as strawweight champ.

Look at that good ol' American dominance.

Props to Silva, Aldo, and GSP though.

One advantage some nations have over the USA is free healthcare. Imagine the difference of being able to get free knee and shoulder operations etc. I would suggest that makes a huge difference in the potential fighter pool of those countries.

It's not up to date with the omission of Zhang Weili as strawweight champ.

Nobody but you is looking on the Women's side...thinking back and hindsight being 20/20 I should have just cropped it off.
LOL

Not really surprising - USA invented the format, the rules, popularised it, and has one of the largest land masses and populations in the world.

Honestly, it's kind of surprising they dont have more champions, and major kudos to the champions that came from smaller nations.

<28>

What? Brazilians invented it. They had mma down there before UFC 1, and they ran the early days of the UFC. Granted people from the US had influences later but MMA is largely due to Brazil and to a lesser extent Japan.

Last edited:
What? Brazilians invented it. They had mma down there before UFC 1, and they ran the early days of the UFC. Granted people from the US had influences later but MMA is largely due to Brazil and to a lesser extend Japan.
You talk crazy. Master Seagal brought martial arts to the Americas from Japan, then later taught Anderson and other Brazilians how to fight.

GDR's title reign was epic.

Almost rivaled the Machida and Rashad eras.

Damn, Cain held that title longer than Jon Jones in his first run, and Jon had like 8 defences compared to Cain's 2.

what the fuck are we looking at ? shits all over the place

Back