Pat Miletich - Ultimate Intimidation (no one came close)

Creamward

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MMA only, Mike Tyson doesn’t count this time, boys.

Back in the early days, Miletich had an invincible aura about him and he was as tough as they come. I remember Elvis Sonisec saying how wild he was in some of their training sessions.

219_cain_velasquez_vs_junior_dos_santos.0.jpg

He was great but he was technically revered i wouldnt say feared

PM was the bomb back in the day. That’s a great pic as well I was watching him live.

Back in the early days, Miletich had an invincible aura about him and he was as tough as they come. I remember Elvis Sonisec saying how wild he was in some of their training sessions.

What does it have to do with the pic of JDS and Cain?

He was great but he was technically revered i wouldnt say feared
This.

While Pat was plodding along without making mistakes, Wanderlei was making people cry during the face off in Pride.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Miletich vs Dos Santos....what a fight that was!!!

I'm pretty sure the only thing people feared about him was his fights themselves. Croatian Sedation.

He was skilled and deserves recognition though.

Are his training camps tax free?

"Wand's faceoff made you think 'shit, this is gonna hurt.'"

"Fedor's faceoff made you think 'fuck. I might die.'"

^ somebody said that. Can't remember who. But I think it's a fair assessment.

Pat was good but come on man.

His fight against Jason Nicolson in superbrawl 3 says otherwise. Pat beat the fat kid up for three rounds and the kid was just smiling and laughing the whole time. Pat gassed so hard he couldn't continue to the next round, and so the fat kid progressed.

In the semi, Ray Bradda Cooper came out aggressive and within 2 or 3 punches, fat kid cried mother and tapped immediately through fear.

Pat had a fraction of the intimidation factor of Bradda. Some guys are just crazy looking, and Pat ain't one of them.

Banned already...

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back